USA vs. Iraq

JSz

Nominee Member
Jun 10, 2002
Richmond Hill
At this point, a war seems inevitable, and I believe it's just begun. What's this talk about planes attacking iraqi city centres? Please state your view here... Because my view is that the outcome of this attack will be a mirror of Bush's father. Like father like son. Both idiots.

PS. I like the way you guys have done the forum Canadian Content :p

Aug 18, 2002
In an Icy Igloo
Im growing VERY tired of this whole Iraq deal, its complete bullshit (can I say that here?).

Its like big brother watching over everything all at once and starting battles with a zillion different people all over the world, which they are doing. The resources they have now are stretched enough, but now they start up on Iraq? Whats left at home to defend? :)

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
America is leading the world into a new state of disorder and mistrust. America is breaking every law they state they stand for. America is without a clue and are following the war drums of big business and oil interests that lobby the American government with millions of dollars. Iraq is no threat to the states. If CNN tells the American people thousands of times a day that it is, the gullible masses start to believe the propaganda.
Wake up America you are about to wage a war of aggression that is against every international law. Dont preach to the world that you stand for morality and everything that is good when you do the complete opposite.
Let the Iraqi people decide what the want for themselves. Take away the punishing embargo and the people will rise up. Right now they are more concerned about finding food and medicine and will follow any leader that stands up to the great demon (america).

Mark my words, if America attacks Iraq without UN backing they will ignite the flame of hatred across the Middle East. Any Arab that does not already hate America will come to see America for what they are and will readily fall into the radical camps.

Aug 18, 2002
In an Icy Igloo
Without UN support, it might just start another World War, there are a lot of countries that will not assist even if UN backing was in place. Its the start of a soon to be world war III. It will happen, just when?

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
military intelligence said:
Without UN support, it might just start another World War, there are a lot of countries that will not assist even if UN backing was in place. Its the start of a soon to be world war III. It will happen, just when?

I had a college professor who said WW3 would come from the Middle East. How right he might be, time will only tell. America is trying to push its values and capitalist system down the throats of the Arab nations and they are resisting. Good for them as there are more important things in life than money and American "values". America claims Iraq is such a threat, but how many think America would have helped Quwait the first time if they exported brocoli or turnips instead of oil?

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
czardogs said:
military intelligence said:

I had a college professor who said WW3 would come from the Middle East. How right he might be, time will only tell. America is trying to push its values and capitalist system down the throats of the Arab nations and they are resisting. Good for them as there are more important things in life than money and American "values". America claims Iraq is such a threat, but how many think America would have helped Quwait the first time if they exported brocoli or turnips instead of oil?

I think that anyone that has been paying attention to anything thats been happening in the middle east with the US for the past ten years or so has been able to predict that WW3 would most likely come from those involvements. Its just not the kind of people you want to be pushing your policy onto, the United States has gotten away with it for a long time, and when push comes to shove, we're really seeing how many support the United States, there are a number of UN affiliated countries that wont even touch this this time around. And who can say anyone blames them?

Everyone else in the world can see the start of WW3 out of this, but the Americans cant. Its time to open your eyes...

JidoSpod

Nominee Member
Aug 26, 2002
Americans can never see past their news telecasts. CNN runs america, you could go on CNN and say that texas was cut out of the continent and moved to Iraq and they would probably believe you, they arent that smart of people.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Oh, Canada! What's wrong with you? Even the UN has woken up
and decided to enforce it's own resolutions which have been ignored
ever since Iraq kicked out inspectors! After all if they make resolutions they
are not prepared to back up with (American) force what the hell are they good for?
Enough appeasing rogue states! George W may not be the brightest apple in the barrell but if he finishes the job his father started I for one would appaud him.
jm

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
I dont think theres any doubt that Canada does not want Iraq to have nukes. We obviously DO NOT want them to have those kind of weapons, including the (phantom??) superguns. But Canada is a more peaceful nation, we dont crave war, which is why Canada is looking for a peaceful end to this entire long and drawn out conflict with Iraq.

Thats a point Canada and the US differ on. The US would sooner bomb the shit outa someone and ask questions later. Agreed sometimes this is a good thing, but the US comes across as arrogant as hell (sorry they do) which is why I might understand the reluctance of some places to co-operate with them.

All we want is a peaceful end to this, not the start of WW3

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Anonymous said:
are not prepared to back up with (American) force what the hell are they good for?
Enough appeasing rogue states! George W may not be the brightest apple in the barrell but if he finishes the job his father started I for one would appaud him.
jm

Must be an Amurican. :roll:

Dubya and gang are pathalogical liers to the American people.

Why does america want to enforce an UN resolution against Iraq but completly appeases the rogue state of Israel which is defying not one UN resolution like Iraq but DOZENS? You american morons if you could get your heads out of Turners CNN ass you would see you elected a criminal and a f'in war dodging CHICKENHAWK for a president. He stomps on all your first admendment freedoms and is spending your country in deficiet. All for what? Revenge for an attack by people they helped create and KNEW were about to retaliate. :evil:

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
there is a bigger problem that we dont seem to notice which will appear if a war does place... that is... that iraq's supports OPEC (organization of petrolium exporting countries) with 40% of its oil.... and if a war does place.... iraq will stop his supply of old... and then next thing u know.... we in canada or the US will be paying a whole heck of a lot for oil then we were before the war started....

Economically and politically I think bush isnt doing a smart move..... US cannot control the oil pricing.... and this at the end of the day will only effect u and me.... just a thought

Omar

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Actually the price of OIL right now includes an extra levy in anticipation of the war. It has for quite some time. Prices may go up a little, but since this is already included in each barrell of crued, it shouldnt go up much more.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
You Canadians crack me up, you seem to love to buy everything from America, you can not do much on your own, even your own doctors move to the U.S in search of a better pay check. We Americans use your Universities as they are cheaper for us as your dollar value sucks to the American dollar. You claim that we are arrogant yet we are not, we just take deep pride in our country, and the fact we actually had to fight for our country, you were given your country, explains why you love to get taxed so much, your 15% tax rate is basically double the highest tax rate in the United States, you claim you have a higher minium wage yet when you convert that minimum wage to American dollars it is less than most minimum wages in the United States. Maybe one day Canada will step out of the shadow of America and actually be it's own country, until then CAnada will continue to be a red headed step child of America, you will buy our cars, our fruit, our products, and give us your trees, and continue to be a country that does not even have it's own car, even though korea has their own.. your standard of living is not higher than America, most of your apartments in the Toronto area do not even have dishwashers, or garbage disposals.. a must in U.S apartment standards..

I am someone who lives here in Canada, because I am married to a Canadian, but I can tell you this you are the arrogent ones who can not get the fact that you are nothing with out the United STates. Take away all the vehicle plants, and all the other factories (nabisco, coke, pepsi,) and many more, and you would be a frozen popsicle in the wind. This is not arrogant, its fact, but your too darn proud to notice the only thing you got going for you is your Olympic hockey teams.

Vincent_2002

Electoral Member
Mar 27, 2002
Montréal, Quebec
This is oh so funny.

The fact of the matter is, is that most of american economy is foreign owned.

When there is many countries in the world that does not allow foreign companies to own their industry, they have full rights to own american industry.

Here are a few examples of foreign companies owning interest in american core industries.

Rogers Communications has holdings in some cable and wireless companies down south.

Shaw Communications has large interest in internet backbones and also has majority share in cable industry.

BCE, Inc. also makes a bundle off of it's subsidiaries and holdings from below the 49th parallel.

They drink our beer, they buy our lumber, they buy our oil, they buy everything from us.

Daimler owns Chyrstler, along with their holdings and brands. Deutsche Telekom has a large market-share in the american industry. Coca-Cola is majority owned by the Israeli Military!

-Airtouch communications (also a large PCS communications company)

The bottom line is, $1.78 trillion of american industry is foreign owned and controlled (actually, that number is higher now). Additionally, the american legal system is controlled by THE BAR ASSOCIATION, a union ultimately controlled by it's British parent elite club.

If you hate Canada so much,get out of here and go back to your terrorist attacks and anthrax scares.. One last thought: hate Canada all you want, the United States has so much more hate towards them from everywhere, including the industrialized nations of the world, your words mean nothing to any of us.

Vincent_2002

Electoral Member
Mar 27, 2002
Montréal, Quebec
All you people have in your eyes is MONEY MONEY MONEY..

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Your greenback is getting it's ass kicked,

€ € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €

Jonas

Mar 24, 2002
Leipzig
Anonymous said:
jm

I'm sorry, sir. But did Iraq ever have threat to the United States or the world with the weapons said to have? I think it is all about the oil issue and problems facing the middle east.

so, i'm also sick of hearing of iraq.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wow... talk about a Super Bump!

The last post was in response to something that was written in 2002!