Even if you are only one of the 1% you are still just as dead! Or don't you get that?I found out they don’t work . Why take chances on an experimental treatment that has not undergone full clinical trials for a disease that has a 99% survival rate ? Do you like being a lab rat ?
Minimum 10 years. That would give us at least some indication of the effects on pregnancy and long term health problems." full clinical trials" - How many thousands of times would you have them tested?
Trump White House aide goes on sexist tirade, calls Jan. 6 panel ‘anti-White’
A Trump administration aide who met with the House Jan. 6 committee this week unleashed a 27-minute inflammatory tirade, calling the lawmakers’ investigation into the Capitol riot racist against White people and using sexist slurs to describe his former colleagues who also testified.
Garrett Ziegler, a former aide to President Donald Trump’s trade adviser, Peter Navarro, revealed on his Telegram page that he appeared Tuesday before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Hours later, Ziegler said without evidence that he was being targeted due to his race and posted a lengthy audio file calling the probe “a Bolshevistic anti-White campaign.”
“If you can’t see that, your eyes are freaking closed,” Ziegler said. The CEO of the Anti-Defamation League noted that Ziegler’s words are “often used as a code for Jews.”
He seems nice.
Occasionally shit happens when no one did anything, quite often it's most likely from neglect somewhere that you can't put your finger on. How many of us are potentially at risk from some anonymous asshole running on bald tires or a loose tie rod end?I had my vaccines, got covid, almost died from pulmonary emboli.
What did I do wrong?
Wanna see my CT scan report?