Truman Show Delusion

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
It certainly was real for me.

I drove to another province and threw a big rock at an outdoor drive-in movie theater screen. Then I took off and waved my white T-Shirt in surrender to the satellite cameras in the sky which were following me. It was my way of telling the world that i didn't want to be part of this giant play anymore...that I just wanted my simple life back.

I've often thought of penning a book about my journey through madness. But every time I start, i start to spiral down the rabbit hole again.

Maybe in my later years, the whole story will be told. Nobody would believe half of what i write, but it would be all true.

Reactions: petros

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
A lot of my psychosis revolved around pop culture as well.

I donated a signed Campbell's Tomato Soup can to the local food bank. I thought I was the world's most giant spectacle and that little can would be bought by a billionaire pop culture collector...then millions of children would be fed. My Andy Warhol theory...."Everybody was going to be famous for 15 minutes"

When i got back to my car, the Radio was playing Feed the World. I pumped my fists towards the satellite cameras in the sky and yelled out..."YESSS!!!"

I actually thought I was bringing the one percent on board....a redistribution of money for the poor...through the love of pop culture.

Pure madness of course, but I still think my story would make for a good read. i have scores of examples of my psychotic behaviour like the one I have just explained.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I had 'delusions of reference' and 'delusions of persecution'.

A UPS truck drove by me, and i though it was an acronym for 'U Piece of Sh*t'...that the driver was intentionally there to mock me. Like I said, I read into scores...license plates...billboards...signs on trucks....computer...TV...Radio...etc. Every waking moment the whole world was coming at me.

I finally stopped eating, sleeping properly, showering, shaving, etc. My family intervened and I was sent to the Psyche Ward against my will.

I thought the whole world was in on this gag that i had become this global spectacle...but my family didn't know anything about it.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I thought the world wanted me to explain myself by flying me to Europe and have me make a speech to the United Nations.

I still have the old notes from the speech I started to write to the world when I was psychotic.

"People of Earth! You may be the 3rd Planet from the Sun, but you're still number one in my heart!!"

That was my intro...I thought a bit of humour would stop the world from hating on me.

I go on and address the disparity between the rich and the poor on Earth. My speech is squarely aimed at the one percent.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
My schizophrenia is in remission now as I am on Abilify injections every 3 weeks...seems to be working for the last few months.

This is the reason I took a mental health break from this forum for about 6 months. I was beginning to read double/ triple meanings into everything on this website...and the Internet in general.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
My schizophrenia is in remission now as I am on Abilify injections every 3 weeks...seems to be working for the last few months.

This is the reason I took a mental health break from this forum for about 6 months. I was beginning to read double/ triple meanings into everything on this website...and the Internet in general.
activists will blame your illness on climate change. ;)

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Note to the World...

I ain't a role model. Don't ever confuse me with being that. I'm just a schizophrenic badass with a heart bigger than the size of the Grinch's...plus two!

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
And all our problems make us powerless
Let's get somewhere where the both of us come rising up
Come rising up
Where we could be giants
Bigger than the walls that hide us
Breaking all the laws of science
Looking at a sea of diamonds