Trudeau BLASTS Anti-vaxxers For Throwing Asphalt at Protest

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You should be more worried about the long term effects on your body from getting an untested poison injected than a couple of people getting a cold.

Interesting take.

And by interesting, I mean completely generic and redundant anti-vaxxer tripe which is the reason your province is in a state of emergency right now and will soon run out of ICU beds.

It's okay though, if you pour some Albertan sludge on the corpses and light a match, you can save a ton on the funeral costs.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Interesting take.

And by interesting, I mean completely generic and redundant anti-vaxxer tripe which is the reason your province is in a state of emergency right now and will soon run out of ICU beds.

It's okay though, if you pour some Albertan sludge on the corpses and light a match, you can save a ton on the funeral costs.
Better tell our government we are in a state of emergency since they appear to be unaware of your proclamation.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Moccasin Flats
Interesting take.

When they say ICU "bed" does it mean just the bed or is it a term that describes staffing, funding and equipping?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
And Mulroney just endorsed this POS..

O'Toole refuses to say whether Kenney got it wrong on COVID-19 MANAGEMENT

OTTAWA -- Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole refused to say Thursday whether he still thinks Alberta Premier Jason Kenney has handled the pandemic better than the federal government, as the province faces a rapidly worsening COVID-19 situation.

After Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh both addressed the newly-announced restrictions in that province and Kenney’s about-face on vaccine passports, O’Toole repeatedly dodged reporters’ questions on the matter.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
1 in 500 Americans is dying of covid. Let's stop killing ourselves in the name of 'freedom'.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Dumbasses

Trudeau says he ‘won’t back down’ from anti-vaxx protesters​

“I can’t back down from standing up for Canadians,” said Trudeau in a press conference on Labour Day. “I won’t back down.”

The crowds, which have been seen holding signs protesting vaccines and COVID-19 measures have often spewed insults and obscenities towards Trudeau, Liberal supporters and media. At times, they’ve followed him along the campaign trail, but Trudeau said the constant pressure from the outspoken minority hasn’t changed his outlook.

They should have pelted him with cow shit considering the amount of manure that comes out of his mouth.