Trailer Park Boys T Shirts

meitme

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
RE: Trailer Park Boys T S

hey my uncle is in trailer park boys. well he was supposed to be in the newest season but all of his lines got cut out. well he is going to be in the moive whenever that comes out

alex31

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
st.john's

you have never met your uncle have you alex? if you have about how much money does he get for acting

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I was in a store yesterday with tons of them. I didn't buy one cause the show SUCKS but I dont' know why thy can't be shipped.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
As I know a lot of people just like the Trailer Park Boys, and have actually lived in a trailer park..never could find any humour in the show.The kid across the row grew and sold marijuana ,too. :)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I know a few guys who thought Cheech and Chong's "Up In Smoke" was more or less a documentary too, Missile. Funny how that happens.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Tommy was on a recent PopCulture with Elvira Kurtz,Rev. He says he enjoyed his recent stay in the US prison system, and is still promoting his line of Bongs,too :)

bignick

Aug 7, 2006
Toronto

Haha Hate hate hate. All you maritimers are so unbelievable the times never change. Big Nick Reilly here just want to scream out for ellen p good 4 ya and John D thanks for the classes I just wrapped up w/ American Pie: Naked Mile here in T.O. I remember when I just got satisfaction from being wrapped on Lexx. haha Pay me motha fuck'a :D