iam just on holiday so iam looking for some interesting things to do
pubs clubs anything realy

thanks /chef sweden
:?:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
There is lots to do, chef. Very, very large city. It really depends on what you like to do. You can visit the CN tower & Skydome. You can check out the art gallery of Ontario. There's Canada's Wonderland (a theme park with tons of rollercoasters). You can take a tour to Niagara Falls.

Lots to do :) Check out toronto.com for more information on tourist attractions.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
There is lots to do, chef. Very, very large city. It really depends on what you like to do. You can visit the CN tower & Skydome. You can check out the art gallery of Ontario. There's Canada's Wonderland (a theme park with tons of rollercoasters). You can take a tour to Niagara Falls.

Lots to do :) Check out toronto.com for more information on tourist attractions.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I love the CN Tower. Worlds tallest building. You have to walk on the glass floor. Plus, there are tons of book shops. Then theres the hockey hall of fame. They're not on strike. Always concerts to go to, maybe a baseball game. Much Music. The zoo. I cant think of everything but you wont be short of things to do. Let's hope there's no smog alert. They just had one, in winter! 8O

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I love the CN Tower. Worlds tallest building. You have to walk on the glass floor. Plus, there are tons of book shops. Then theres the hockey hall of fame. They're not on strike. Always concerts to go to, maybe a baseball game. Much Music. The zoo. I cant think of everything but you wont be short of things to do. Let's hope there's no smog alert. They just had one, in winter! 8O

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Yuh Know;

I'm a resident of Toronto.

It is very depressing to know that "everything" is right next door and I can't afford to participate.

It's nice to know that "everything" is here in Toronto .... but always remember that not everyone can afford "anything", much less "everything"

Things are so great in Toronto that the mayor just passed a law where it is now a criminal act for homeless people to sleep on City Hall property.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Yuh Know;

I'm a resident of Toronto.

It is very depressing to know that "everything" is right next door and I can't afford to participate.

It's nice to know that "everything" is here in Toronto .... but always remember that not everyone can afford "anything", much less "everything"

Things are so great in Toronto that the mayor just passed a law where it is now a criminal act for homeless people to sleep on City Hall property.

Calm