Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Very Interesting

And a great old Platters song.

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
Maybe Israel --hasnnt even dropped single bomb on lebanon--and maybe not a single lebaneese has been killed--maybe this so called war of aggression on israels part--is a pure conconction -invented and propagated by antisemites who want to discredit them--hey maybe israel itself doesnt exist--and lebanon too and well everyone--and this is all just a dream---or a coma -where there are only americans and their poodles existing happily badmouthing arabs, frenchmen, communists and the CBC.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: Too few casulaties in Lebanon...

cortex said:
Maybe Israel --hasnnt even dropped single bomb on lebanon--and maybe not a single lebaneese has been killed--maybe this so called war of aggression on israels part--is a pure conconction -invented and propagated by antisemites who want to discredit them--hey maybe israel itself doesnt exist--and lebanon too and well everyone--and this is all just a dream---or a coma -where there are only americans and their poodles existing happily badmouthing arabs, frenchmen, communists and the CBC.

Good point!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Oh come on! Arabs making up stuff to gain international support?

I don't believe it. :roll:

Only neo-cons are capable of such filth. :roll:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
I think not said:

This statement would imply the Arabs enjoy freedom of press...but wait don't they hate freedom? Hip, Hip, Hipocrasy!

It's like me saying I hate clean air.

I see things go over your head very easily. You're gonna be alot of fun!

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
I think not said:
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
I think not said:

This statement would imply the Arabs enjoy freedom of press...but wait don't they hate freedom? Hip, Hip, Hipocrasy!

It's like me saying I hate clean air.

I see things go over your head very easily. You're gonna be alot of fun!

As long as you don't try to kiss me on the first date. I have a huge crush on you.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Too few casulaties in

Yeah i've seen stuff like this on several occassions. Hence why i'm disinclined to believe anything coming out of the region. It's easy to spin anything to look bad, it's the information age at its worst.

I don't date communists full of hatred. Only the fuzzy feeling ones with half a wit.

Caleb is kind of like aeon (albeit a tad for articulate), unrational statements, and blatant disinformation.