Tim Hortons: Roll up THIS (rant)

I think the "roll up the rim" campaign is at least somewhat "disgusting".

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mr_fitz

Mar 2, 2005
Walrus,
In those points the theme is to keep things moving fast at your local TH so the addicted (you) may get their fix fast, right? The only mention of rutr concerns rolling unattended cups. You don't point out how redemption of rutr slobbery bits of paper adds up to more time in line, especially for those of us in Ontario who are raking in the prizes (more people redeeming = more time). Though, as I said, I won't be redeeming mine, so I am happy to say I am part of the no-infraction crowd on all counts and will not be party to slowing down ANY TH line :p

p.s. how long can TH stay a cash-only business?

HockeyStud

Apr 8, 2005
www.supersac.org
I personally think that anyone who thinks that Timmy's should become a Debit business, should then have to buy everyone on this forum a coffee....

do you think that people who go in there, with there family and each have to place there own seperate order, becuase having another member pay for them is like 'no way now i owe you', is a good idea? how slow would the lines be.... not to mention the young cashiers not knowing how to take cash, nevermind operating a debit machine!! AHHHHHHHH i am thinking to fast.

my thoughts are NO, NO NO!!!! NO DEBIT.

Anyways....

(as i sip my large regular)

time to get back to work,

Lee

HOCK

Nominee Member
Feb 18, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
I have heard that the owners of the Tim Hortons have to buy the winning cup(s) (of the bigger items). So if there is a cheap owner in your area, you will never win any of the bigger items they have as prizes. Anyone else heard the same / different???

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
how mean! I've never heard of it.

hey Lee. I laughed at the "rules", but that doesn't mean I agree with them. Come on. Admit that they were sorta funny! :lol: