The orphan is honored in the Quran

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You insist on your lie that she was 6 or 7 years, which can't be true. There is nothing like this in the Quran, and it is only some fale narrations which some Muslims invented and you hold fast to it.
But….why would “some Muslims” invent a false narrative about your prophet Mohammed being a paedophile?
I say she was young, true; but not child.
Ugh, ok, how young (but not a child) was Aisha:
1) When married to Mohammed?
2) When the marriage was consummated?
3) When Mohammed died 8-9 years later?

What do the majority of traditional sources say (?) as opposed to your much more recent Alli Hilly version of things that you cling to
The reward of the liar in this way: is to know that their children in the West are taught homosexuality and persuaded to it.
So your children are being taught homosexuality and persuaded to it? Is that what you’re saying? To each their own.
According to Islamic law, the woman must answer with agreement about the marriage, and to be responsible she should reach puberty, which to the female is earlier than the male.
What does Aisha herself say about this in Sahib Bukhari Volume 5 Book 58 Number 234?
Moreover, this narration that she was a child is not in the Quran which is authentic, but according to some traditions; most of the traditions or hadiths are false, and should be investigated regarding their narrations and who narrated them.
Therefore, the hadiths are undependable unless proven true and checked. While the Quran is authentic and true in its entirety.
So, a Hadith ranks second behind the Quran in weight of potential reality then. If the Quran are the words of your God revealed to Mohammad….& a Hadith is supposedly the words of Mohammed if I’m understanding this correctly….then maybe this Aisha got confused…about her own age then…because she was a child?
Islamic law didn't exist until Mo came up with it. So he got in under the wire.
So Mo was “Grandfathered” in…. Sort of like the difference in age between himself and Aisha then?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why they hate Prophet Mohammed
They hate him not because he was a pedophile as they insist, because this is doubted and they should not build on some undoubted information,
They hate Prophet Mohammed because he was pure and they are dirty [I am certain about this 100%], and because he had the top moral, and they are immoral.
To prove they are dirty, see their words in their posts above.

Those who hate him; either they are Jews and they are the worst haters, because the Quran exposes their wrongs and transgression and wickedness.
And I say Jews, but not all Jews; some Jews respect and value Mohammed God's messenger.

Or they are some unjust Christians because the Quran disagrees with their Trinity and their enthusiasm about Jesus so they considered him the son of God or God Himself. I say unjust Christians because most Christians respect Prophet Mohammed the noble messenger of God who invited people to every virtue.

Moreover, some vile Muslims also transgress on him, as do the wicked people everywhere transgress on every just and righteous man.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I say to those adversaries of Prophet Mohammed, revert to your lifetime and see your own disgrace and indecency.
Because God exposes his enemies before the community in this life of the World in addition to the Hereafter.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I say to those adversaries of Prophet Mohammed, revert to your lifetime and see your own disgrace and indecency.
Because God exposes his enemies before the community in this life of the World in addition to the Hereafter.
Will do.

What has the god of a desert people thousands of miles from me and mine to do with me?