The Forum Summit Proposal

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Patterned after the infamous G8 Summit a few years back, let us plan a meeting of the forum minds. Those of us from the Rock shall cross the pond and meet with those of you in the Big City for coffee. Coffee and chocolate, in fact. :)

Peapod is the ultimate organizer so let's all co-ordinate with her. Let's pick a day, hop on the fairy (us gay folk have our own fleet, you know), and get this show on the road!!! The Vancouver contingent will have to choose the ultimate location --- remember, we must meet where I can acquire something with chocolate and whipped cream!

What say? :blob3: :blob2: :blob4:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: The Forum Summit Prop

Oh ya ... for those of you that don't live in either Victoria or Vancouver, check the Westjet site for the best air fares!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: the plan is already in the works my friend :p So far only the coolest islanders are attending, galaniomama, sparky, cosmos and the one and only peapod :p :p :p ladyc is picking us up at the ferry, we are all to cheap to take a vehicle on. But a jeep full of this little gang might be interesting :p we could flip galaniomama manifold... :p

And chocolate 8O I don't think so...maybe brownies...not the regular kind either :p now we gotta find bevvy...if she does not appear soon I will call her 8)

He haw.................lets party :p

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Ahhh, looks like I can't make it, although I'd sure like to! There better be someone with a digicam so we can have a record of this to add to the forum album :) :)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: The Forum Summit Proposal

Rick van Opbergen said:
OK, who's gonna pay my ticket broahahaha ... this is actually very unfair ...

I know, eh?! I'm all the way on the other side of the country.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
You want chocolate, Cosmo? Then chocolate you shall have. I know of a wonderful little place called "Death By Chocolate", just through the tunnel in Richmond. Every dessert costs at least $7.00, and they're almost obscene in their descriptions and presentation.

And there's a Starbuck's nearby for pea.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: The Forum Summit Proposal

LadyC said:
You want chocolate, Cosmo? Then chocolate you shall have. I know of a wonderful little place called "Death By Chocolate", just through the tunnel in Richmond. Every dessert costs at least $7.00, and they're almost obscene in their descriptions and presentation.

And there's a Starbuck's nearby for pea.

LadyC ... you are the queen! I'd swim across the pond to eat at a place with that name! :)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Okay ladies I got the word from galaniomama yesterday...what is the plan stan, next week is december. Let make the date, how about a friday...If not a Saturday. Whats good for you all. galaniomama gets fridays off, I can take a bank day...lets go its up to you girls to decide what day...Hey avie wanna join us?