The buttrfly and the flower.

hawkeye

Oct 1, 2009
once, there was a man who asked God for a flower and a butterfly, but instead......God gave him a cactus and a caterpillar. The man was sad, he didn't undestand why his request was mistaken????. Then , he thought: Oh well, God has too many people to care for ......And decided not to quistion. After some time, the man went to check up on his request that he had left forgetten. To his surprised, from the thorny and ugly cactus....a beautiful flower had grown......And the unsighty caterpillar had been transformed into the most beautiful butterfly.
God always does things right!
God way is always the best way, evan if to us it seems all wrong.
You can be sure that God will always give you what you need at the appropriate time.
WHAT YOU WANT IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT YOU NEED!
TODAY'S THRON.......IS TOMORROW'S FLOWER!:p

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
God has decided to foil your good news by the evil device called misspelling. Do not loose faith she is testing you. Todays boiled egg is tomorrows fried chicken. I'm just teasing don't shoot.:lol:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
God has decided to foil your good news by the evil device called misspelling. Do not loose faith she is testing you. Todays boiled egg is tomorrows fried chicken. I'm just teasing don't shoot.:lol:
He misspells? Beaver, people lose things. That means the things they lost would be on the loose.
The word "lose" describes "where did I set my keys down?". "Loose" describes "untighten that bolt a little more".

countryboy

Traditionally Progressive
Nov 30, 2009
BC
That one got me, too. Maybe it was just a slip of the "tounge". lol

Or maybe misstake on teh keebord. I don't think it was a misspernownseeashun lyke thoz funetic wuns, beekuz "thron" duzunt sownd like "thrown" to me! It must bee wun of thoze missteereeuss biblickul turms.

Like "buttRfly."

countryboy

Traditionally Progressive
Nov 30, 2009
BC
whats a buttrfly?

Buttrfly: "butt" = slang term for a person's hind end.
"r" = Newfoundland pronounciation of "her"
"fly" = a bug

So, my best shot at it is this: A term that describes an agitated female, as in, "She's got a bug up her *ss."

Which would then mean that the thread is about angry females and flowers. Make sense?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
He misspells? Beaver, people lose things. That means the things they lost would be on the loose.
The word "lose" describes "where did I set my keys down?". "Loose" describes "untighten that bolt a little more".

Thanks Les, I don't know what I'd do without your help man. Should I send the cheque
to the same address as usual?