THE BIGGEST SCOOP OF THE YEAR!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Sorry, but I get annoyed when someone feels they are above someone else, especially when comparing populations. It's called superior morality complex.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Re: RE: THE BIGGEST SCOOP OF

Sy said:
Old news guys...no offence but don't you get bored of preaching to the choir?

We know all too well of the problems with America and Co. Lets find a new focus for our attention...like freeing Tibet from China. ;)

Answer: should we not clean up our backyard first. America deserves to be the focus of attention. They have brought it on. I hold hope that America can become a beacon of freedom, as the French had wished them. The Americans brought down Nixon, but in the context of a Break and Enter rather than for mass murder

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
mrmom2 said:
US public does not care about anything but themselves and if were not careful our country will be the same way 8O

Prove it. I know better. THE USA DOES CARE. They have given more humanitarian aid than any other country. Stuff it.

Bull Dog

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Speaking of things that don't get published in the mainstream media is the case for Margie Schoedinger. Any search engine would bring up several articles on her situation with Bush, but I've never heard of it in any Large newspaper or on TV.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Let me guess Jo she shot herself in the head twice just like Gary Webb and its declared a suicide :x Didn't ya know anybody that gets close to getting the goods on the Bush family crime syndicate ends up this way 8O

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
mrmom2 said:
Let me guess Jo she shot herself in the head twice just like Gary Webb and its declared a suicide :x Didn't ya know anybody that gets close to getting the goods on the Bush family crime syndicate ends up this way 8O

Wasn't there also some crap in the news with one of his daughters offing one of her ex boyfriends??? With her truck.

Sy

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
Re: RE: THE BIGGEST SCOOP OF

PoisonPete2 said:
Sy said:
Old news guys...no offence but don't you get bored of preaching to the choir?

We know all too well of the problems with America and Co. Lets find a new focus for our attention...like freeing Tibet from China. ;)

Answer: should we not clean up our backyard first. America deserves to be the focus of attention. They have brought it on. I hold hope that America can become a beacon of freedom, as the French had wished them. The Americans brought down Nixon, but in the context of a Break and Enter rather than for mass murder

I agree we need to clean up our own yard if we are to be an example for the rest of the world. I am of the mindset, however, that we are as clean as we need to be, save a few problems which will be worked out in due time.

If any conspiracy of such grand proportion is actually true doesn't the public deserve to know about it? Sure there are websites, books and the occasional article in the newspaper, but it has been my experience that most people don't want to know or simply don't care about what the powers that be do to make themselves feel important.

I asked a middle-aged couple the other day "Do you know anything about why China feels they have political ownership of Tibet?" They didn't have a clue. They barely knew where Tibet was.
I also asked "How long have you been gardening?" and they went into full details about their garden, plants, equipment, and gave tips for taking care of certain problems.

Now some may call this ignorance but I just think people choose to know what they know. We can't force people to log onto a particular website, or read a particular book or news article. Just because something is important to you doesn't mean it's important to everyone...nor SHOULD it be important to everyone.

North America is more free than many of you give it credit for. We've had, what, ONE attack from foreign nations on our land in nearly 60years? And before that only One other for the Previous 60years? Honestly with those numbers I think letting the higher ups do what they do best is the best solution we have right now. And if what certain people do is found to actually be hurting our society as a whole then, just as has been done many times before, those people will be brought to justice. In the mean time try to make the best life for you and your children and the planet as a whole because that, in my mind, is the best possible use you can do with your time. (And it's not like the government is going to try to stop you or anything :p )