That was Fun!!!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well we just had a chimmey fire in the fireplace where I work 8O 8O 8O 8O it was like a war zone. Three fire trucks, sirens blazing. men dressed in yellow, lots of them. Its all okay now, but a fire is darn scary. The only good thing was all the good looking men :wink:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
You work in a fireplace?
As a kid, we had several of them. I remember holding the door open so my brother could carry burning logs out and throw them in the snow.
In the town where I grew up, the fire dept was (and still is) volunteer; it was standard practice that after you had a minor fire, like a chimney fire, you dropped a flat of beer off the next day for the guys. Now that's a small town tradition.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well aren't you all on a roll tonight :p Tenpenny, no I don't work in a fireplace :lol: :lol: thanks for the humor...you are all begining to understand peapod :p ah....I am off to IMAX.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well they say its SHACKLETON!!! and it better be, as you can never get threw, their line is ALWAYS busy. This will be 22 times seeing it 8) Everytime is better than the last, he was the greatest leader to pass this way ya know :p :wink: Okay bye now. Go see SHACKLETON if you ever get the chance.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hehehe..I guess they figured that since I was posting ricky I must be alive...you are gonna make some girl awful happy one day ricky :wink:
The worst part was trying to get the seniors out, the young and restless was on ( a soap opera) and they were pissed that they were missing the action... :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hehehehe...whats really funny is when people start thinking that the people on them are for real....I have seen individuals who want to send money and things to a soap opera family if their house burns down 8O 8O now you can see why some people will believe anything :wink:

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
It's just not possible that in one family, take the Bold and the Beautiful or something, that within a year: someone gets pregnant without wanting to get pregnant; two people die; one gets raped; one wins the lottery; one crashes with an airplane and ends up on a deserted island in the Pacific; one gets blackmailed; etc. etc. I don't know whether this actually happened in the Bold and the Beautiful, but I can't be far from it 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Things are pretty quiet than over at the bold and beautiful :p nobody back from the dead? nobody possessed by the devil? nobody stealing sperm cause they want someone in particular, baby? Wonder if she stole a turkey baster as well :lol: :wink: