Tel Aviv is the source of the unrest in the Middle East

Torch light

Council Member
Dec 4, 2017
2,310
1
36
It could be some accident,
but the source of all evil and the suspect no. 1 is Tel Aviv;
Tel Aviv has recently started many explosions in the region extending from the Iran's many explosions, to Gaza in the days of the Eid, to the south of Lebanon in the same days.
 

Torch light

Council Member
Dec 4, 2017
2,310
1
36
It could be accident, and could also be designed by the flagrant enemy of the Arab and Muslims.
 
Last edited:

Torch light

Council Member
Dec 4, 2017
2,310
1
36
Quran 5: 64, which means:
(The Jews a have said: "God's hand is bound with restriction [from expenditure!]" b

[Therefore, God said:]
Bound are their hands [with fetters of iron, in the world of souls, after death], and they are accursed c for saying so.

[Then God rejected their words:]
Not so, but His two hands are open [with generosity]; He expends e as He pleases. f

That [: their dispraisal g in the Quran] which has been revealed to you [Mohammed] from your Lord will surely increase the arrogance and unbelief [about your Book] of much many of [Jews.]

We cast enmity and hatred among them h till Doomsday;

>> every time [Jews] kindle [with sedition] the fire of war [against Muslims], God does extinguish it.


>> They strive to make mischief in the earth i, but God loves not mischief-makers j.)
.........................................................................................

64 a i.e. some of Jews said when their livelihood became hard.
64 b So they ascribed the stinginess to Him.
64 c i.e. they are shifted far away from His mercy.
64 e Out of His treasuries, on His servants.
64 f Neither does anything prevent Him from expending, nor do His treasuries deplete whatever He may expend.
64 g And the exposing of their shameful acts, flaws, disbelief and hypocrisy, all this will increase their arrogance toward you, Mohammed, and on those believing in you.
64 h i.e. among Jews and Christians, which will continue till Doomsday.
64 i By stirring the sedition, transgressing on the honor and misleading the common people.
64 j Therefore, God does not guide them to the Islam because they are hypocrites and mischief doers.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
 
Last edited:

Serryah

House Member
Dec 3, 2008
3,947
41
48
New Brunswick

Torch light

Council Member
Dec 4, 2017
2,310
1
36
God's revenge is coming:

I was much upset with this massacre of Beirut, so I prayed God and supplicated Him to take revenge on the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv: those who did this massacre and even attacked Muslims in their Eid.. so I prayed God Almighty, and consulted Him with the Great Quran, and I find this in the Quran:


These the ayat of this blessed Quran 89: 1-14, which mean:

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(1. [I swear] by [the zone of] the dawn!

2. And by the ten nights [preceding the standstill of the earth!]

3. And by the even and the odd!

4. And by the night when it will spread [like an infection, from one planet to another.]

5. Will this [threatening and warning] be enough as an oath for a rational man?

[Then God – be glorified – described to them the conditions of the ancient who denied the messengers, and how God terminated them with the chastisement, in order that the associaters might receive admonition and would not be like the nations that preceded them, so He said:]
6. Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with [the tribe of] Aad?

7. And [their city of] Irum with its [high] pillars [built of stone, and its marvelous buildings]?

8. The like of which was never made in the land?

[Then God – be glorified – mentioned another tribe who denied their messenger, so He terminated them on account of their denial, and He said:]
9. And [the tribe of] Thamood who brought the rock [from the mountains and built their dwellings] in the Valley [of Qura.][/COLOR]

[Then God – be glorified – mentioned other people who denied the messengers, and so He terminated them because of their denial, and He said:]
10. And Pharaoh [and his people] with his stakes [of torture.]

11. Who transgressed, beyond the bounds, in the land.

12. And worked much iniquity therein?

13. Therefore, your Lord poured on them various kinds of chastisement.

14. Surely, your Lord is [over His Throne] in the place of ambush.)

See the complete interpretation of these ayat here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/89.htm#a89_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/89.htm#a89_1

The implication of these horrible ayat is:
God will take revenge on the Zionists within or after 10 days, and that His promise will not be broken, as I understood it; God is the All-Knowing.
Because I thought I might be wrong, then the consultation said: God will not go back in His promise.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/30.htm#a30_6
quran-ayat.com/pret/30.htm#a30_6
 
Last edited:

Torch light

Council Member
Dec 4, 2017
2,310
1
36
The Zionist here with the avatar of the calf

It maybe the love of the calf inserted in their hearts and moves in their blood, like their grandfathers.

Quran 2: 93, which means:
(And [the love of] the calf was effusive into [the pericardium of] their hearts; because of their infidelity.
Say [Mohammed, to them:] 'An evil belief is that which enjoins on you [such conduct] if [indeed] you are true believers [in the Torah, as you claim.]'
)

The complete interpretation here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_93
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_93

Comment: when the Israelite were in Egypt under the rule of Pharaoh, they fell in the idolatry: some of which was the worship of the calf which was prevalent in Egypt, then when they went with Moses, and he then left them and went to the Mount Hor, they worshiped the calf in his absence: the Samaritan made a statue of calf and they worshiped it.

Once again they worshiped the two statues of the calf made for them by Jeroboam, after the death of Solomon.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#They_Worshiped_the_Idols_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#They_Worshiped_the_Idols_
 

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
44,392
22
38
Washington DC
Your soul inclines to blasphemy, so you choose Tecumsehsbones as your example, but you missed this good man: Wokova: Jack Wilson
His name was Wovoka, not Wokova, and he was Paiute. I'm Shaawanwaki. It's like saying that an Arab should identify with a Persian religious leader. Different nation, different language, different religion.

Try not to be an ignorant bigot.

Hint: best way to do that is to keep your idiot mouth shut when you have no idea what the hell you're talking about, insh'Allah.
 

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
20,408
0
36
White german people have always identified as white french people and vice versa.
Why do indians have to be so difficult
its so much easier to hate you all at once.
 

Torch light

Council Member
Dec 4, 2017
2,310
1
36
His name was Wovoka, not Wokova, and he was Paiute. I'm Shaawanwaki. It's like saying that an Arab should identify with a Persian religious leader. Different nation, different language, different religion.
Try not to be an ignorant bigot.
Hint: best way to do that is to keep your idiot mouth shut when you have no idea what the hell you're talking about, insh'Allah.
Not every religion is God's religion. God's religion is to worship God the Creator alone without associate or patron, and not any god besides Him alone.

Therefore, if the Persian or the Turk or the Arab or even English is Muslim and believes in God and glorify God alone and none else besides Him, why shouldn't I follow and support him for God's religion and God's cause.

And if the Arab is an atheist and evil-doer, what have I to do with him? I quit myself from him in fact.

So it is not your tribe or your religion, but man should seek about God's religion.

IMO I think this Wovoka or the Wood Cutter.. I think he was a messenger to Red Indians, and most of them followed him and were thus saved.. but later they apostatized and returned to their idolatry and the Totem worship, and were annihilated in consequence: God set on them their enemies who almost eradicated them.

And not every prophet: there were many false prophets (priests) of the idol Baal, but one true prophet: Elijah of God Almighty.
 

Torch light

Council Member
Dec 4, 2017
2,310
1
36
A messenger specific to Red Indians:
God is called the Great Spirit by the Red Indian.

The criteria of this Wovoka are indicative:
>> He was one of the custodian religious family.
>> He invited his people to God alone: the Great Spirit.
>> He said: I went to the Great Spirit and He told me so and so: (this is like the Isra of Prophet Mohammed: his spiritual night journey to heaven and approaching the Throne of God Who inspired and instructed him.
>> He said: I saw extensive fields in heaven (he means: Paradise or Heaven), and I saw the grandfathers: (He means their souls in the Next Life.)

But his message is exclusive only to Red Indians, while now
"anyone who seeks after the truth should hold fast with the Quran which no falsehood may affect whether beforehand or afterwards; it is the revelation from a Wise and Praiseworthy (God.)"

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#forward
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#forward
 

Serryah

House Member
Dec 3, 2008
3,947
41
48
New Brunswick
Not every religion is God's religion.


That's quite possibly the best thing you've ever said.


You need to remember that.


For your religion, that of your intreperter, is not God's religion.


And unless you are God, you cannot say FOR CERTAIN whether your religion is God's or not.


God's religion is to worship God the Creator alone without associate or patron, and not any god besides Him alone.


Did you know God had a consort at one point?

Did you know the Creator is the general name for God to most people and thus worshipping a Creator IS worshipping God?


Thought not.


Therefore, if the Persian or the Turk or the Arab or even English is Muslim and believes in God and glorify God alone and none else besides Him, why shouldn't I follow and support him for God's religion and God's cause.[/.quote]


You don't know Islam and being Muslim IS what God's religion is.


IMO I think this Wovoka or the Wood Cutter.. I think he was a messenger to Red Indians, and most of them followed him and were thus saved.. but later they apostatized and returned to their idolatry and the Totem worship, and were annihilated in consequence: God set on them their enemies who almost eradicated them.


The level of your ignorance is amazing sometimes.


And not every prophet: there were many false prophets (priests) of the idol Baal, but one true prophet: Elijah of God Almighty.


Yes.


And who is to say Mohammed was not a false prophet? Or those who followed after him?


You don't know.

You can't know.


You only have the word of men who say their 'word is of God' as proof.


Which is no proof at all.