Suggest any budget friendly window shades for the office space

bert234

Feb 25, 2021
Hi,

I own an IT company. We were at a loss due to COVID. But we plan to reopen the office space after renovation. As our budget is low, we want to do the renovation within our budget. I'm a little confused about the selection of window shades. Can anyone suggest any good shades that come under a low budget but gives an aesthetic appearance?

avalonstar

Nov 16, 2020
My guys and I also worked from home for a very long time, but their productivity declined significantly, so we had to rent an office to work together in the same room. That way they see each other's results and draw conclusions about what they can do themselves. It is always important that the employee has someone to compare himself with, it motivates him to do better. And comfort plays no small part in what results a person will produce, so it's worth giving preference to offices that have everything you need. For example, I rent from https://osdoro.com.sg/co-working/coworking-singapore/ and I am completely satisfied with everything. I hope this advice is relevant to you.