South Park - The Movie

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I just saw South Park the Movie for the third time, and it still kicks ass :) I do think it's very informing actually: never knew you Canadians were such a bad people :p And when are you going to apologize for Celine Dion, eh? It's a-boot time, eh?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Misschien niet? :) Wij haten celene dion. Amerikanen houden van haar. Same with Quebecois these days!

Las Vegas can keep her.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I meant Quebecois hate her too. My mistake for mixing languages :)

I won't admit it!!! I've always hated her music, especially after we were tortured with “My heart will go on” and the whole Titanic crazy! :roll:

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I swear I did all that I could. Okay, for the sake of global harmony, on behalf of all Canadians, I appologize for Celene Dion. She was a mistake, we didn't know the gravity of the situation. It was a joke. Thats all. A joke we Canadians pulled on the whole world. And now it's backfired in our faces. We wont do it again.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I refuse to apologize to a nation that gave us "Venus" by The Shocking Blue. Also,The George Baker Selection! You sorta made up for these sins with Focus and Golden Earring tho.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Rick-none of them were,or could have ever been as bad as Celine! The Yanks really deserve her "talent"[cruel and sadistic laughter peals from behind the keyboard]

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
We still have to suffer here. She did a commercial for Air Canada-something about being born to fly & it plays a lot .I keep my remote handy for those times & quickly turn the ofending Tv or radio off the second I hear her whiny high pitched squaks..