Something for conspiracy theorists

gc

Electoral Member
May 9, 2006
On October 11, 2006, a small plane crashed into a building in New York City.
The date was 10/11/06.
Take away the 0 and write it is 10/11/6

Now, flip that upside down....9/11/01

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Wow, now that's creepy. Bush must be a busy beaver these days, I think he's planning future attacks against "Dairy Farmers". Oh god no, don't let the Cow Poo fly.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Scary!!! Also,the reason he was flying instead of playing ball is because A-Rod was such a dismal failure. A-Rod used to play for the TEXAS Rangers,who were owned by,....wait for it.......drum roll........the BUSHES. It is all coming together,soon we will know the truth.Remember,I never once ridiculed the CT's.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
I find it rather unnerving that the building did not collapse.

Can anyone explain this???

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Lets get cereal for a mitten -

The building didn't fall down because they didn't hire Al Queda to do the job.

These skinny white kids never get anything right.

----------------

OR -

The plane crashed due to a curveball manouver that the pitcher didn't really have a handle on.

---------but lets get cereal now folks - and none of those flaky corn ones okay? -

The real conspiracy here is that conspiracy theory is being made out to look foolish, and although your post was just harmless fun it has this effect
HA!!! - you didn't think I could turn this into a serious thread EH? And so now the world spins down into chaos and turmoil because I could not get anyone to take me cereally, er I mean cereal-a-lilly, no ummm, eastering cereal with bunny eggs
ya know - seriously silly !! thats it!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I got a whole brand new one for ya all.

Bush does not speak with a Texan accent, and he does not mispronounce words. It was all a well crafted spin by his handlers to make him more popular with the down home, workin' the assembly line crowd.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
ya, well thats true.The Dumbing Down effect - and it is working!!! Look hopw stupid most Americans are when it comes to the big issues, just so willing to accept whatever their leaders say.

I noticed that the news announcers in the USA are startin' to drop the "g" from "ing" words now. I guess that is meant to help GW Bush. "Winnin' the War on Terrorism is HARD, and Bush is workin' HARD on it, but it is HARD."

Also, what about Bush's initials, and his refusal to address global warmin'? Is it because his initials are "GW", stands for global warmin'?

And Chretien was JC [but not our lord and savior!!!] ; PM Paul Martin was "PM" long before he WAS PM. Weird eh?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
ya, well thats true.The Dumbing Down effect - and it is working!!! Look hopw stupid most Americans are when it comes to the big issues, just so willing to accept whatever their leaders say.

I noticed that the news announcers in the USA are startin' to drop the "g" from "ing" words now. I guess that is meant to help GW Bush. "Winnin' the War on Terrorism is HARD, and Bush is workin' HARD on it, but it is HARD."

Also, what about Bush's initials, and his refusal to address global warmin'? Is it because his initials are "GW", stands for global warmin'?

And Chretien was JC [but not our lord and savior!!!] ; PM Paul Martin was "PM" long before he WAS PM. Weird eh?

Well the US is doin' a better job at reducing emissions, then good ol' Canada.