Social Corruption Tribunal4

grunt

Oct 1, 2011
“Social Corruption Tribunal”: 4. I just could not write the official phony name!

I kept the best for last; witnessing a Human Rights adjudicator taking a bribe. The adjudicator went for lunch with the lawyer of one party of a dispute!!! I saw that with my own eyes, it is not a hearsay story, not a guess or an exaggeration, IT IS A FACT. I know there will be a lot of denial about money exchange; since it is the only thing left to deny. Even if I were to go with this humongous load of nonsense BS, the mere fact that the adjudicator went for lunch with one side of a dispute stinks to high heaven. He used the first half of the hearing to up his price. They tried to hide it at the beginning but through some unplanned actions (may be divine intervention) I saw it! To make you appreciate the situation fully; I have to mention some details that seem at first unimportant; to show the character of these people and how this circus works. I am a minority and had a racist incident some years ago. There was another guy in the room who witnessed the event and made a comment when we became alone. Not it does matter but that guy was white and that shows how bad the behavior was. Before reporting it to Human Rights I had this question myself. Everybody knows that racism is illegal, and nobody will ever admit to doing anything because of race; so how can you prove it was. To the Government credit the brochure stated that if there was no reasonable non racist explanation given to the event; racism will be assumed; which makes every sense. I called Human Rights and told my story. The guy I spoke with asked me if that person told me what they did was because of my race. Surprised, I said “of course not” his reply was “then you can not prove it”. I knew immediately that he was a racist pig. A racist bigot works for Human Rights Commission of Ontario and the government lets them self control; BRAVO! I asked if I can speak to some one else. I did and my case was given a number. There were a lot of correspondences with the other party’s lawyers and a hearing was scheduled. One of the lawyers commented on the witness in one of his letters to me. On the day of the hearing the name of the adjudicator was posted on the door and a name plate was on the table. After the other party and I sat down, a man came in and announced that he was replacing the named Adjudicator and substituted the original name with his. Later I found out that it was the racist guy who refused to take in my complaint. At the beginning he acted as he should; asking questions to both parties. Then he declared a break for lunch. Everybody left except him, one lawyer from the other party and me. I was gathering my documents then went to the elevator. After a while both came out and I was still waiting for the elevator. The elevator came and I went in but they did not; preferring to wait. I was busy reading one of my notes that I forgot to press the button for the ground floor. They pressed elevator button again believing that I was gone. My elevator was still there, they came in and I almost apologized for not pressing the button, but did not. I guess they thought I did that on purpose. They did not care to hide what they are doing anymore either; who is going to care? After lunch the attitude of the racist guy changed completely.

These are just symptoms of a problem.