"Smile" ladies

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
Edmonton-Calder Conservative MLA Doug Elniski posted the text of a speech that he said he gives to junior high school students at Grade 9 graduation ceremonies.
Part of the posting included advice to girls saying, "Ladies, always smile when you walk into a room, there is nothing a man wants less than a woman scowling because he thinks he is going to get s--t for something and has no idea what."
It continues, "Men are attracted to smiles, so smile, don't give me that 'treated equal' stuff. If you want Equal, it comes in little packages at Starbucks." 8O

He apologized late Monday afternoon and insisted that he is not sexist.

No, he's just stupid. Reminds me of something I just read: The first testicular guard "Cup" was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. It took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important.

Evidently, for some, that 100 years is required on an individual basis. :angryfire:

rufus

Electoral Member
Mar 7, 2009
Very well put...but there are some men who still don't realize that they even have a brain!!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Ever read the old editions of Good Housekeeping? This was the norm 50 years ago.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
At least he knew what he got in trouble for..

What's wrong with smilin when you enter a room ...:)

First thing women always try to get you to do, when they're tryin to change you ..Is to shave that damned chin beard...( mind ya, my girl friend likes it.:?:)...

I think it's cuz they can't grow 1 !8O;-):lol:

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ever notice that the first thing a woman wants to do with a perfectly good set of balls is remove them? The dog. The horses. The cat... me.

rufus

Electoral Member
Mar 7, 2009
Ever notice that the first thing a woman wants to do with a perfectly good set of balls is remove them? The dog. The horses. The cat... me.

Do you not know that a woman cannot remove your balls unless you agree to let her?