Six men charged in alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. 😲

B00Mer

True North Strong & Free
Sep 6, 2008
Canada
CanadaForums.com
So you are admitting you want her worse than murdered?

Wasn't that their plan 🤔

Gang rape, beat then kill.. sorta like some of the children trying to make their way to the border go though because of Biden

But you like Biden, you agree with his policies, guess you want femicide to happen to young girls

200604155832-mexico-international-womens-day-0308-super-tease.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

House Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Wasn't that their plan 🤔
Depends on you who you ask apparently. They aren't guilty of anything but the FBI got them arrested on information that said they planned it so...

Gang rape, beat then kill.. sorta like some of the children trying to make their way to the border go though because of Biden

Really? Biden is ordering people to gang rape and kill kids, or for parents to send their kids north? And only Biden?

But you like Biden,

I do? I don't recall ever saying I liked him.

you agree with his policies,

I do? I don't recall stating that I agree with his policies.

guess you want femicide to happen to young girls

I do? You have proof of that?

Not that I read spanish but I'm assuming every image is of a girl that's gone missing or something?

I also recall posting that even joking about rape is fucking disgusting, yet others here think it's okay...

Where's your outrage about that?

B00Mer

True North Strong & Free
Sep 6, 2008
Canada
CanadaForums.com
Depends on you who you ask apparently. They aren't guilty of anything but the FBI got them arrested on information that said they planned it so...

Really? Biden is ordering people to gang rape and kill kids, or for parents to send their kids north? And only Biden?

I do? I don't recall ever saying I liked him.

I do? I don't recall stating that I agree with his policies.

I do? You have proof of that?

Not that I read spanish but I'm assuming every image is of a girl that's gone missing or something?

I also recall posting that even joking about rape is fucking disgusting, yet others here think it's okay...

Where's your outrage about that?

Rape is not okay period..

Biden's open borders policy is driving people to make a journey across México..

It's not entirely Biden's fault either, the President of Honduras Juan Orlando Hernández has strong Cartel ties and linked to several murders, he makes money off these migrants too.

Kamala will be Honduras soon. It's a 2 for 1 offer.

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
U.S. grand jury adds WMD charge against men accused of plan to kidnap Michigan governor
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:Apr 28, 2021 • 27 minutes ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer addresses the media about the flooding along the Tittabawassee River, after several dams breached, in downtown Midland, Michigan, U.S., May 20, 2020.
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer addresses the media about the flooding along the Tittabawassee River, after several dams breached, in downtown Midland, Michigan, U.S., May 20, 2020. PHOTO BY REBECCA COOK /REUTERS
Article content
WASHINGTON — A federal grand jury added new charges on Wednesday against three men charged with conspiracy to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, saying they planned to use weapons of mass destruction to destroy a bridge, the Justice Department said.

Adam Fox, 40, of Wyoming, Michigan; Barry Croft Jr., 45, of Bear, Delaware; and Daniel Joseph Harris, 23, of Lake Orion, Michigan, were charged with knowingly conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction against persons or property, the department said, in addition to a kidnapping conspiracy charge in October.

The superseding indictment on Wednesday alleges that they three planned to destroy a nearby bridge, which would have harmed and hindered Whitmer’s security detail and any responding law enforcement officers, a Justice Department statement said.

The new indictment also alleged that Croft and Harris possessed a “destructive device” that was not registered as required by U.S. federal law. It said Harris also possessed an unregistered semiautomatic assault rifle.

Fourteen men were accused of taking part in a plot by right-wing militia extremists to abduct Whitmer. One of them broke ranks with his co-defendants in January and pleaded guilty to a federal kidnapping conspiracy charge.

Prosecutors have said all 14 suspects targeted Whitmer in retribution for public health orders she imposed placing restrictions on a wide range of social and business activity to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

WATCHING THE WATCHMEN

The Michigan kidnapping case is a major test for the Biden administration’s commitment to fighting domestic terrorism — and a crucible for the fierce ideological divisions pulling the country apart.

In the article

The government has documented at least 12 confidential informants who assisted the sprawling investigation. The trove of evidence they helped gather provides an unprecedented view into American extremism, laying out in often stunning detail the ways that anti-government groups network with each other and, in some cases, discuss violent actions.

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them.

A longtime government informant from Wisconsin, for example, helped organize a series of meetings around the country where many of the alleged plotters first met one another and the earliest notions of a plan took root, some of those people say. The Wisconsin informant even paid for some hotel rooms and food as an incentive to get people to come.

The Iraq War vet, for his part, became so deeply enmeshed in a Michigan militant group that he rose to become its second-in-command, encouraging members to collaborate with other potential suspects and paying for their transportation to meetings. He prodded the alleged mastermind of the kidnapping plot to advance his plan, then baited the trap that led to the arrest.

This account is based on an analysis of court filings, transcripts, exhibits, audio recordings, and other documents, as well as interviews with more than two dozen people with direct knowledge of the case, including several who were present at meetings and training sessions where prosecutors say the plot was hatched. All but one of the 14 original defendants have pleaded not guilty, and they vigorously deny that they were involved in a conspiracy to kidnap anyone.