Roe v. Wade overturned?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

More on this insanity of abuse against pregnant people in Texas.
How many abortions have you had? How many will you have? When will you have them? Why will you have them? Can I watch?

I wonder if this Dr's income was impacted? Is there no money in delivering all the Hispanic Catholic babies?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Do NOT tell me you are pro-life if you support this at all. Actually, don't tell me your pro life if you are against abortion. Because THIS is what you are supporting.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Do NOT tell me you are pro-life if you support this at all. Actually, don't tell me your pro life if you are against abortion. Because THIS is what you are supporting.
All women are at risk when pregnant.

ALL WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

"Cause of Death: Hypertensive cardiovascular disease associated with morbid obesity
Other Contributing Factors: Pregnancy

Had she been able to get an abortion, she might have survived...
Had she had gone on a diet she would’ve definitely survived and had a healthy baby.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Overturning of Roe v. Wade Has Saved More Than 30,000 Lives, Study Finds​

At least 30,000 new babies who would have otherwise been aborted were instead born in states that enacted some form of abortion restriction following the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade in June 2022, a new study found.

“Our primary analysis indicates that in the first six months of 2023, births rose by an average of 2.3 percent in states enforcing total abortion bans compared to a control group of states where abortion rights remained protected, amounting to approximately 32,000 additional annual births resulting from abortion bans,” a trio of American researchers wrote in a paper released this month.