Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
RE: Thought ya Might like This

....gotta love Texas North....yee haw

...it's too bad that Bush diden't get to visit Alberta while he was up here last year....seeing as how the Alberta Oil sands are very importaint to Washington.....although I did smile when I heard his "Alberta Beef" comment......too bad, woulda took the family out to see him...

....I wonder when Cheney is comming to Alberta...he was supposed to come in October, but the Hurricane Hit so his visit was cancelled..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Uh Hank

You've got the wrong flag up....should be the stars and stripes.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
I don't think anyone could take that map seriously...I mean com'on?! Saudi Arabia... They are diametrically opposed religious wise, and culturally different. Only $$$ is playing in Bush's favor there because Bushs' Brazen Bungleing is making more oil profits for them.

As far as Alberta goes, most of the people that I've known there liked the province, but in NO WAY saw themselves more akin to the states. Rev is right about the small minority Shouting the loudest.

Even if Alberta was to become independent and worked more with the States, the US will only see them as a Mini Me anyways...until the oil and forest ran out.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Actually that map is fairly accurate, only a very small portion of the epople on earth are stupid enough to support George Bush.

The part showing North America is wrong though. They've included blue states as part of Jesusland. Why did they do that? Is Georgie in so much trouble that he has to lie about which states he won?

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Re: RE: Red Province

Reverend Blair said:
The part showing North America is wrong though. They've included blue states as part of Jesusland. Why did they do that? Is Georgie in so much trouble that he has to lie about which states he won?

:oops: Oops I didn't cover that part but was wondering about that too.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
pffffff...hank is so obvious, the continual re-cycling of the neocons limited topics. I hope he does think he is actually foolin anyone around here. :roll: :roll:

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC

Was thinking the same thing.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
He'll be in the mid twenties by x-mas if this trend keeps up, Pea. If the next candidate is too closely tied to the current White House, the only red states will be the ones where marrying your cousin is encouraged.