Pictures of your pets

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Alrighty then....here we go.....pic's of my cats..
Feel free to "oooh" and "ahhh" lol

This is Chunkey. Formerly feral. Captured at 4 months of age it seems she hasn't grown any since!

This is Bana also formerly feral. Also trapped at 4 months of age. But much bigger then Chunkey.

And Butch. Our old guy. 12yrs old. The only purebred we have. He's a turkish angora.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Alrighty then....here we go.....pic's of my cats..
Feel free to "oooh" and "ahhh" lol

This is Chunkey. Formerly feral. Captured at 4 months of age it seems she hasn't grown any since!

This is Bana also formerly feral. Also trapped at 4 months of age. But much bigger then Chunkey.

And Butch. Our old guy. 12yrs old. The only purebred we have. He's a turkish angora.

Judland

Electoral Member

I've always liked mutts. My mutt is a Golden/Black Lab cross. She's terribly spoiled and about one of the smartest dogs I've ever had.

My wife and I have to spell around her, 'cause her vocabulary is incredible.

If she had vocal cords, she'd talk, because she always seems to have something to say.
:)

She's five years old now. Rescued her from the SPCA when she was 11 months old.

Judland

Electoral Member

I've always liked mutts. My mutt is a Golden/Black Lab cross. She's terribly spoiled and about one of the smartest dogs I've ever had.

If she had vocal cords, she'd talk, because she always seems to have something to say.

Judland

Electoral Member

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Pictures of your pets

Twila said:
Jay! Got more pics?

Not yet Twila, I need to get my hands on a digital camera, then I will post some more.

I like your cats. Chunkey has a nice tail. Unfortunately we can't have cats. My wife is allergic.

No fish pics yet? I used to have fish too.

Thanks for all the pet pics from everyone. Post some more.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Twila said:
Jay! Got more pics?

Not yet Twila, I need to get my hands on a digital camera, then I will post some more.

I like your cats. Chunkey has a nice tail. Unfortunately we can't have cats. My wife is allergic.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Twila said:
Jay! Got more pics?