Pay As You Go - Cell Phone Service

Girl82

Feb 23, 2005
Vancouver Island
Look for a pay as you go cell phone service, which is the best? Does anyone use this??? I'd prefer not to have a plan. Or b caught up in a contract.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Girl82 said:
Look for a pay as you go cell phone service, which is the best? Does anyone use this??? I'd prefer not to have a plan. Or b caught up in a contract.

Possibly fido, as they have the most reasonable price plans overall. But to be honest, I have never used a pay as you go service because I find I use my cell phone more often than I plan to, even when I make a pact to myself.

Though you should just check individual carrier sites and look out for the best price plans.

Girl82

Feb 23, 2005
Vancouver Island
Re: RE: Pay As You Go - Cell

Reverend Blair said:
I had a cell phone once. People kept expecting me to talk to them, so I got rid of it.

Hahaha that's why I got rid of mine, I still have the phone ..just no service. But now I moved back home and my teenage sister ties the phone up, so I kind of need it back.

Richards

Feb 24, 2005
pay as you go is a pain in the wazzu. Something like the Talk 20 with telus will be better for you if you don't use the phone much. I went that way from pay as you go because the buggers kept stealing my minutes. I would buy a card not use it all and poof my money was gone.

whicker

Electoral Member
Feb 20, 2005
Ontario
Re: RE: Pay As You Go - Cell

Reverend Blair said:
I had a cell phone once. People kept expecting me to talk to them, so I got rid of it.
That's the price for being so popular :wink: