NFL dying

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Colin Kaepernick Rumors: Titans, Redskins, Jaguars, Chargers Linked as Options.

About bloody time.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Colin Kaepernick Rumors: Titans, Redskins, Jaguars, Chargers Linked as Options.
About bloody time.

If he doesn't get a job, I ain't gonna scream racism. He's been out of the game for four seasons, and he's aging.

Though I have absolutely no doubt he was "blackballed," i.e., owners were strongly pressured by the League not to employ him.

Only exception I'm aware of is the Ravens, who were ready to sign him when his idiot girlfriend chose to gratuitously and publicly insult former owner Art Modell, current owner Steve Bisciotti, and superstar Ray Lewis.

The Ravens decided they didn't need that level of dwama for a so-so backup QB.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
COVID-19 AND BLM CANCELED THE JOY OF PATRICK MAHOMES AND DESHAUN WATSON
Sports Christmas has been turned into a satanic ritual focused on the tragic life-endings of a handful criminal suspects.
We’ve criminalized joy and celebration and glorified anger, misery and racial division.
Rather than demonstrate behavior free of bigotry, the NFL will exemplify bigotry and racial divisiveness through words. The league will play two national anthems tonight. Racial justice slogans will adorn both end zones. Law enforcement will be demonized while players honor Jacob Blake, a man accused of sexual assault.

https://www.outkick.com/covid-19-and-blm-canceled-the-joy-of-patrick-mahomes-and-deshaun-watson/

NFL RIP

Last edited: