My most hated Canadian Politician

MapleOne

Worlds greatest Dad'n
Jul 19, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario
www.MapleOne.com
I know the title sounds a bit strong but there is one politician that I absolutely cannot stand. His name is Tony Clement.

It seems like anything that makes the news has his involvement. They keep moving him around and I see his face everywhere in the news. Since I first read about him with the health bill C-51 I disagree with virtually every decision he has ever made. I tried to look at him in a non-judgmental way one he was moved from health minister, but I still cannot find anything positive this guy has ever done.

So who is your most despised CANADIAN politician?

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Two-tier Tony? He managed to ooze from Harris Ontario politics to the Harper version of whatever-it-is-he-does...

I guess that's a positive....

Mike Harris. He was even a dickhead for an MLA....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's Tony on the right (of course).

Tony today.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Steve Harpo. The most repressive one man show in recent memory. The man is dangerous and ignorant of people on the street. His little exercise in police state tactics in Toronto makes him equal in every respect to Trudeau's martial law actions in Quebec.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Allan Rock - The Ditz Queen from Haimiliton - Sheila Copps - The Cross Burner from BC - Jack and his Wife for living in sudsidized housing when they were serving on TO City Council - Vic Toews -
That NDP freak Lizze from BC - Dennis Coderre - Just to name a few.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I know the title sounds a bit strong but there is one politician that I absolutely cannot stand. His name is Tony Clement.

It seems like anything that makes the news has his involvement. They keep moving him around and I see his face everywhere in the news. Since I first read about him with the health bill C-51 I disagree with virtually every decision he has ever made. I tried to look at him in a non-judgmental way one he was moved from health minister, but I still cannot find anything positive this guy has ever done.

So who is your most despised CANADIAN politician?

I think David Emerson has to take the hand painted p*ss pot. He ran as a Liberal, got elected as a Liberal and then after about 15 minutes after the Liberals lost joined the Conservatives.

Toss up between Pierre Elliot Trudeau (may he rest in pieces) and Jean Chretien.

Toss up???????????????? Come on Y.J. Chretien is a saint compared to Trudeau. More correct might be a toss up between Mulroney and Trudeau. But I think Emerson has them both beat a nose. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Wow... where to begin...

I despise Jack Layton and Michael Ignatieff for the games they wanted to play after the the last election in seeking to overrule the results at the polls in attempting the coalition thing. And to add insult to injury they wanted to include the Bloc in that coalition.

I don't have a lot of use for a lot of our current crop in Ottawa on either side of the aisle but Helena Guergis earns a mention for being such an idiot.

If we go back a few years, I like most of Goober's list. Alan Rock, both for his ineptitude as a justice minister and now for his involvement in the Ann Coulter fiasco at UOttawa. Hedy Fry the former (Heritage?) minister who made the lies up about crosses being burned in Northern BC. Denis Coderre for his slanderous attacks and abuse of office in the affair around the UNPROVEN allegations that Shane Doan used anti-french slurs on the ice, as well as general stupidity in his role as defense critic.

Jean Chretien, a great Liberal divider who had no interest in repairing the rifts in this country, just hanging onto power and insulting our closest friends and allies.

Brian Mulroney for squandering an opportunity to fix so many of the problems inflicted on us by a decade of Trudeau rule. Instead he concentrated on failed attempts at nebulous constitutional issues that remain unsolved to this day and allowed issues like the deficit and debt to gain more momentum. He eventually introduced measures to combat them but as an Albertan I instinctually HATE the GST...

And my all time most hated would be Pierre Elliot Trudeau. The Enemy of the West, the Divider of the Nation, the Author of the Deficits that nearly crippled us for a generation.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Jean Chretien because he lied and cheated. Brian Mulroney for the same reason. Trudeau for bringing home the constitution and screwing it up so badly (IMO). Prov. speaking - Gordo Campbell for all he has taken from British Columbians.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Jean Chretien because he lied and cheated. Brian Mulroney for the same reason. Trudeau for bringing home the constitution and screwing it up so badly (IMO). Prov. speaking - Gordo Campbell for all he has taken from British Columbians.

Another one who has to be right up there (about half a nose behind Emerson) and a little closer to home is the sleezeball Paul Reitsma of Liberal fame under Campbell and once mayor of Parksville.

Paul Reitsma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I can't name one that I really hate; the particular fool I dislike at the moment is Tony Clement, followed closely by Maxime Bernier.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
:canada:..............Are there any we like???

:joker:Nah, they're all a bunch of toady half-wits.

:glasses3:

You have it pegged pretty close. Right now I'd probably say Jim Flaherty is probably one of the best of a bad lot.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
wow I can't pick just one.
Fony Clement is accompanied by aPauling Martin, Brian Bullroney, Headless Fry, Stuck?WellDUH, Nob Rae, Glen Cluck, Alan Rockhead, Gordon Campbull, Flatulent Flaherty, and Pee Turdeau.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You have it pegged pretty close. Right now I'd probably say Jim Flaherty is probably one of the best of a bad lot.
JLM
Not him - Now Jim Prentice - he has the gift of thought. Flaherty sounds so close to Flatulence that a name change for him would be in order

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Dalton "Don't stand within 5 feet of me!" McSquinty. He gives scum a bad name.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Dalton "Don't stand within 5 feet of me!" McSquinty. He gives scum a bad name.
You of course are referring to - It is not a Tax on a number of issues - Giving certain companies excessive rates for green energy that companies will be driven from the province due to costs - Mr. I will BankRupt Ontario is how he will be remembered

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
You of course are referring to - It is not a Tax on a number of issues - Giving certain companies excessive rates for green energy that companies will be driven from the province due to costs - Mr. I will BankRupt Ontario is how he will be remembered

And to top it all off he wanted the companies to take the blame for the new Eco Tax that he peddled on us! Bankrupt is right! He truly is a piece of ****.