My 3 Year old Daughter

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
My Little sweet lady all of sudden from last one week keep on crying every time whole days for no reason and when ever you ask here anything she would give different reasons all the time , she is my sweat heart does any one know how to improve upon :x

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
Problems at home? Do you have a solid relationship? Without knowing, it's hard to say.

Yes some time I fight with my wife since after whole day in office I feel little low so it just happens but thats very small and only one of the occasion in a months time. We just came from India and made our base in Jakarta - Indonesia and its been one year in Indonesia , she has many good friends she plays regularly with them but one thing I noted yesterday she cries more when she see me

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yes some time I fight with my wife since after whole day in office I feel little low so it just happens but thats very small and only one of the occasion in a months time. We just came from India and made our base in Jakarta - Indonesia and its been one year in Indonesia , she has many good friends she plays regularly with them but one thing I noted yesterday she cries more when she see me

Children cue in on tension fast - and they almost always think they're the reason if their parents fight. Do you let her feel that you love her? Do you fight in front of her? Don't feel shamed to ask for help if there is a problem because it can be too late too fast.

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
Children cue in on tension fast - and they almost always think they're the reason if their parents fight. Do you let her feel that you love her? Do you fight in front of her? Don't feel shamed to ask for help if there is a problem because it can be too late too fast.

Yes its a very small house and it happens in front of her only , I always wish her in morning , after noon and night and always says her that I LOVE YOU and she replies the same to me

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
Have you talked to her, vinod?

Every time I talk when ever she is with me and I try to make her happy by buying what ever she puts her finger on as per my pocket some time I go beyond my pocket just to make her happy , she is darling to me ....... sorry just got tears in my eyes . She always says that Papa I love you and then starts crying , Doctors no help

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You said you fight with your wife in front of her. First, that is the worst thing you can do. Second, how IS your relationship with your wife. We guys are always the last ones to know if she's planning on leaving. Your daughter may have overheard her mother speaking with friends and family. It's just my opinion, but you might ask about some family counselling. My impression is there are some serious family troubles.

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
True I am going to change that ( I know cant be done over night) for her and separation is impossible as we have not even reach to lowest level of same

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
My Little sweet lady all of sudden from last one week keep on crying every time whole days for no reason and when ever you ask here anything she would give different reasons all the time , she is my sweat heart does any one know how to improve upon :x

This is very difficult, I'll give a try. If there is nothing physically wrong with her, it seems she might be
worried or afraid of something, maybe a very bad dream,
or something that happened, which she witnessed, and can't
forget about.

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
This is very difficult, I'll give a try. If there is nothing physically wrong with her, it seems she might be
worried or afraid of something, maybe a very bad dream,
or something that happened, which she witnessed, and can't
forget about.

I am waiting for and just to add we just been to Malaysia on holiday for 3 days and I thinks its just little better I would say about 2 -5 % improvement :p

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County

I would guess you are from India, and that would be home? Is that the same for your wife? Any move that takes you away from family, friends, and in your case, probably cultue, is likely to cause some stress. In fact it can cause a lot of stress. I have moved several times and know this from personal experience. You may not even notice the effect stress has on your relationship and how it affects children, I know I didn't, but work took me away from home for for half of each month. The stress can be cumulative as well, I ended up with some very serious health problems which made me change my work habits. After our last move my health got even worse and I had to take an extended leave, I would almost call it retirement. It wasn't until then that I got to actually know my children and find out how everything had affected them, they were already well into their teens. I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with them but it took years for things to settle down.

I wish I could offer you a solution, but I don't really even know if this is part of your problem, and even if it were, I still can't be sure I could offer a way to fix it. But knowing what is causing problems is half the battle and can make for ways to fix things sooner rather than later. Some people find out too late, I'm just glad I didn't.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Every time I talk when ever she is with me and I try to make her happy by buying what ever she puts her finger on as per my pocket some time I go beyond my pocket just to make her happy , she is darling to me ....... sorry just got tears in my eyes . She always says that Papa I love you and then starts crying , Doctors no help

Buying her things is not a good idea, we tried that too. It starts to become a habit and children will eventually never be satisfied. I might add that insecurity is a big issue with them. You may be secure in your job, your home, but children have to feel secure too. They are fragile little beings and need constant reassurance. You didn't say whether you have extended family close by, but I would guess you don't, so the most important people in her life are you and her mother. When you go to work half of all her security is gone for the day. Just time together ccan be a great help, family time, not time filled with children's activities, though they need that too, but it can be a diversion for times when you're not home so she doesn't have so much time to miss you.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
"Things" are not what children need. She has probably heard her Mom discussing her un-happiness which may or may not stem from your move. My own son just went through a marriage break-up. He was completely clueless to the fact that his wife had been in a one year relationship with another man. Now, I am not suggesting your wife is in a relationship. She may however, be talking on the phone regarding un-happiness regarding where you now live. Loneliness is powerful and your wife may cry in your absence which may be making your daughter very sad because your wife may be blaming the move on you. If you made the move without her complete approval then - you are to blame. I know about this as I had to move many times in my life and I hated many of the moves. It's not fun to move away from friends and start again over and over. I believe you stated that at some point you intend to move to Canada. She knows the moving is not over and she may feel she has had all the moves she can take. In this country, it is not common for wives to be submissive and a man who controls his wife is frowned upon. I am not saying you control your wife but if your life is "all about you" then you do control her and she is not happy. Make your wife happy and you will have a happy child.

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
" I am not saying you control your wife but if your life is "all about you" then you do control her and she is not happy. Make your wife happy and you will have a happy child.

Thanks everybody for so much good advise but I think things started moving to right direction now :lol: