Moghrabi

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
BOO! right behind you :lol: :lol: well I have seen him here, just the other day. And not long ago he posted about his concerns for the sponge. :p He says he is very busy right now. How come so many people actually have something to do at work 8O

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Can't be that concerned with the sponge.....he hasn't posted anything further about the future well being of the sponge......unless he's involved in some kind of underground sponge thing? Think it's possible?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
maybe morg secretly lusts for the sponge, its alright morg, we don't care who you are dating :p At least its someone that can clean up after you. :lol: :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Maybe that squid next door had him busted for having too much fun.

You know, Squidward has done some pretty cruel things to Spongebod in the past. Maybe he HAS kidnapped Morghrabi in an attempt to subvert the movement and claim all that attention.

Maybe Mr. Crab felt the attention Spongebob was receiving through Morghabi's movement was bad for the restaurant.

Or....maybe Plankton is involved. He's probably got Morghabi locked up in the Chum Bucket restaurant...... 8O

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Sandy Cheeks? Are you kidding? She lives in an air bubble.

Gary would never do such a thing. The snail Spongebob had adopted to replace Gary when Gary went to live with Patrick for awhile might have eat him. Larry was his name. Nasty nasty snail. Nasty nasty miaow on him too.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I don't like to gossip, much :p I heard that morghabi was trying to impress someone over at mussel beach and ripped his pants. Lots of "nautical nonsense with his sponge buddies" lots of "body" humor. Don't tell anyone tho :p

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I'm Back. Thanks all for the concern. I was shooting a new movie. SpongeBob SquarePants takes on the White House. Thanks all for the asking about me. I have tears in my eyes now.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hehehhe..hey mogh...I retrieved your favorite avatar, for your return...I know how it bugs you. hehehehhehehehe. Besides you will probally need the extra 6 shooter around here. :lol: :lol: :lol: