Liberals launch new website: Scandalpedia.ca

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
OTTAWA - Today the Liberal campaign launched Scandalpedia, an online encyclopedia to assist Canadians in keeping track of all the facts surrounding the growing number of ethical scandals engulfing the Conservatives.

In just two and half years, we have seen a dizzying array of scandals surrounding a Conservative government that ironically got elected by campaigning on accountability. There have been so many scandals that sometimes it’s tough to keep track of all the facts, but now Canadians have a tool to help them do just that.

Scandalpedia focuses on well-established Conservative scandals such as the “in-and-out” scam, the Bernier-Couillard affair and, like other on-line encyclopedias, it is hyper-linked, can easily be updated and expanded to include new scandals or newly-revealed details about existing ones.

Unlike the Conservatives who have launched websites and attack ads that contain character assassinations and outright fabrications, Scandalpedia is fact-based and is fully sourced. Rather, than insult Canadians’ intelligence by trying to mislead them with lies, Liberals will present Canadians with the facts about the Conservative record on accountability to let them make an informed choice on election day.

Scandalpedia is available in both official languages and is located at: www.scandalpedia.ca

:canada:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
That's quite the scandalpedia!

ONE count'em ONE item..........which comes down to an interpretation of the law....no one resigned, no charges laid, I don't believe there is even a criminal investigation......

Now that's "a dizzying array of scandals"8O:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Scandalpedia will be adding the Friends of Science debacle as well, apparently coming soon.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
That's quite the scandalpedia!

ONE count'em ONE item..........which comes down to an interpretation of the law....no one resigned, no charges laid, I don't believe there is even a criminal investigation......

Now that's "a dizzying array of scandals"8O:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Uh.....Colpy......They are there......:roll:......If ya look

http://www.scandalpedia.ca/Scandals.html

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Give it a minute, an intellectual elitist such a Colpy will figure out how to use the internet.:lol:

Here ya go Avro.

YOU'RE RIGHT!

I MADE A MISTAKE!

....Colpy

I blew it up so you could print it, and it would be suitable for framing.

You are aware that we of the intellectual elite have more important pursuits than learning simple tools like the internet......that's why we have peasants like yourself. :)