Lebanese Diaspora

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com
Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Due to civil war crisis which Lebanon has practiced long time ago, and suffocating economic situation that Lebanon suffered. pushed to the global extension of our diasporas .
We must give a great importance to the Lebanese Diaspora …..It is essential to establish contacts with the Lebanese people all over the world.
Now i am preparing my site as an index for the Lebanese diasporas , all what is important to me is to be Lebanese, This site will be full with a wide range of information , history page, family roots, arts, tourism, sports, companies, taxi, shops, manufactures, dealers, media, recipes, restaurants, travel agency, rent a car, sell, buy, barter……………. .
This site will be published in French and English, its free of charge.
We kindly ask you, to send our email address to all persons you know, so they can send us their comments and suggestions.
NB; Your suggestion is valuable to us, without your feed back we will not be able to carry out this project, please email us it will be better, if it’s possible to organize with club or group in each country on webmaster@libance.com.
Thank you for your cooperation Responses to this messages, to stay one nation .
Best regards.

With all the hope to meet again in our great Lebanon soon

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com
Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Due to civil war crisis which Lebanon has practiced long time ago, and suffocating economic situation that Lebanon suffered. pushed to the global extension of our diasporas .
We must give a great importance to the Lebanese Diaspora …..It is essential to establish contacts with the Lebanese people all over the world.
Now i am preparing my site as an index for the Lebanese diasporas , all what is important to me is to be Lebanese, This site will be full with a wide range of information , history page, family roots, arts, tourism, sports, companies, taxi, shops, manufactures, dealers, media, recipes, restaurants, travel agency, rent a car, sell, buy, barter……………. .
We kindly ask you, to send our email address to all persons you know, so they can send us their comments and suggestions.
NB; Your suggestion is valuable to us, without your feed back we will not be able to carry out this project, please email us it will be better, if it’s possible to organize with club or group in each country on webmaster@libance.com.
Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com
Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com
Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com
Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com
Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com

Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com

Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com

Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com

Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com

Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

libance

Jan 19, 2005
www.libance.com

Dear Brothers, MARHABA,

Best regards.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Marhaba and ahlan wa sahlan.

Just a reminder that you just have to click once on submit to have your post recorded. Otherwise welcome to CC and looking forward to visiting your site.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Just a reminder that you just have to click once on submit to have your post recorded. Otherwise welcome to CC and looking forward to visiting your site.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

fadi

Mar 17, 2005
france
talking about lebanese diaspora.

There is a primordial movement going on !!!!
I just vote on www.lebanese-abroad.com as all lebanese should do!
This petition is claming the write for lebanese living abroad to vote for lebanese elections.
We must be one of the very few contries in the word not allowing all citizen to vote: talk about democracy?

Imagine if every lebanese reading this words vote and send a message to all their friends...
I don't think any president could then refuse to correct such discrimination (wich depreciates our country).

fadi

Mar 17, 2005
france

This petition is claming the write for lebanese living abroad to vote for lebanese elections.
We must be one of the very few contries in the word not allowing all citizen to vote: talk about democracy?

Imagine if every lebanese reading this words vote and send a message to all their friends...
I don't think any president could then refuse to correct such discrimination (wich depreciates such a country).

A pity: our friend from all the word can't vote for this petition but I wrote to the organizers to ask them to create a second petition so that all people that support democracy in the word can vote!

fadi

fadi

Mar 17, 2005
france

We must be one of the very few countries in the word not allowing all citizen to vote: talk about democracy?

I don't think any president could then refuse to correct such discrimination (wich depreciates such a country).

A pity: our friend from all the word can't vote for this petition but I wrote to the organizers to ask them to create a second petition so that all people that support democracy in the word can vote!

fadi :D