Killer weed: Someone tried to smuggle 67 pounds of pot inside a hearse

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Killer weed: Someone tried to smuggle 67 pounds of pot inside a hearse

If you think Border Patrol isn't going to look inside a casket traveling across the border for fear of seeing a dead body, you're dead wrong.

Wilcox Border Patrol agents had quite the surprise after stopping a hearse that was traveling outside Tucson, Arizona on Saturday. After "several inconsistencies and based on the totality of circumstances," agents called out a canine unit, which alerted the cops that there was an odor of drugs inside the vehicle.

Border Patrol conducted a search, uncovering 67 pounds of killer weed inside the casket. Oh, and a bunch of poop too.

According to the Boarder Patrol, mixed within the bricks of cannabis, there were also several bags of manure, in an attempt to mask the smell of the pot. Clearly, it didn't work.

The drugs were seized and a 28-year-old male U.S. citizen was arrested for smuggling narcotics.

Boarder Patrol claims the pot is worth more than $33,000, but did not provide actual photos of the sticky icky, so it's difficult to determine if that number is accurate. Regardless, 67 pounds is a lot of weed.

Someone tried to smuggle 67 pounds of pot inside a casket

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
ditch weed used to grow all over the place here in Gopherland where people used it to get a mild high - nobody ever used it to make an untaxed profit or to cause anyone any harm - then the political f^ckheads wiped it all out

MikeStinson

Jan 11, 2021
This is the first time I've heard of this! Well, you can talk long and tedious about how important the legalization of marijuana is, and this case proves it. Most states oppose legalizing marijuana, but it won't last much longer. Fortunately, some states have legalized medical marijuana, which makes the lives of millions of people easier. I am one of those people who have to endure pain every day and need marijuana as a relief for their pain. I have been taking CBD oil for a year now for severe spinal pain. Unfortunately, during the accident, I severely damaged my spine. It seems to me that the statement "killer weed" is completely wrong.