Jo Canadians Birthday

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Alright Everybody!

One of our nearest and dearest members; Jo Canadian, is celebrating his birthday on Thursday Sept 1st... Let us celebrate and send him out some birthday wishes for him (I'm sure there are some great cartoons we can find to pay tribute! :wink: ).

I'll start :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :wav: Happy birthday!

I'll show you what I wish to you for your birthday on Thursday. :twisted: 8O

Eat Drink and be Merry

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
manda said:
Alright Everybody!

One of our nearest and dearest members; Jo Canadian, is celebrating his birthday on Thursday Sept 1st... Let us celebrate and send him out some birthday wishes for him (I'm sure there are some great cartoons we can find to pay tribute! :wink: ).

I'll start :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :wav: Happy birthday!

I'll show you what I wish to you for your birthday on Thursday. :twisted: 8O

Eat Drink and be Merry

Absolutely. :!: Ditto all the above. :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion2:

Have a GREAT Birthday Jo.C.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Well, i'm taking him out to dinner and a movie tonight, and the kids gave him his presents this morning...They put a whole lot of thought into it this year. Even though it may not have been eeexactly :wink: what he might want. Those boys make me sooo proud, and they all made cards for him too, because I could not find what they described. The middle guy is just starting kindergarten or primary) next week, so he's was showing off how he could write some of the letters in his name. Those are my boys!

PS. Jo says that he doesn't like the pic I posted :cry: ...he says it looks like he just ate a gluestick :lol: 8O

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Happy birthday Jo! I know you won't get this kind of cake at home since you have to share with all your offspring, so I figured you could have it here ;)

Hope you are having an awesome day!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Jo Canadians Birthday

manda said:
Well, i'm taking him out to dinner and a movie tonight, and the kids gave him his presents this morning...They put a whole lot of thought into it this year. Even though it may not have been eeexactly :wink: what he might want. Those boys make me sooo proud, and they all made cards for him too, because I could not find what they described. The middle guy is just starting kindergarten or primary) next week, so he's was showing off how he could write some of the letters in his name. Those are my boys!

PS. Jo says that he doesn't like the pic I posted :cry: ...he says it looks like he just ate a gluestick :lol: 8O

hi manda. How about a Birthday pic of the family celebrating Jo Cartoon's big day. ??? :wink: How many boys do you have?? (or is it "little Jo-s " :wink: Gosh, to be 31 again....... :wink:

Have a super special day........ALL of you !! ....and very best wishes for the next year.......(s) to come.

(Nice cake , cosmo!! :wink: and you baked it yourself :!: :wink:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Re: RE: Jo Canadians Birthday

manda said:

:oops: Hey what's this???

Yes, I do kind of look like I just finished huffing gas...Maybe I did, I can't remember.