Jesus camp in USA

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
You are not in saudi arabia, you are not in any muslim fanatic country, but in USofA

Speaking in tongues, weeping for salvation, praying for an end to abortion and worshipping a picture of President Bush — these are some of the activities at Pastor Becky Fischer's Bible camp in North Dakota, "Kids on Fire," subject of the provocative new documentary, "Jesus Camp."

"I want to see them as radically laying down their lives for the gospel as they are in Palestine, Pakistan and all those different places," Fisher said. "Because, excuse me, we have the truth.

http://c2ore.com/archives/?itemid=2122

Completly ridicoulus....

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Maybe you should go to Jesus Camp.

I have gone to Christain Camps when I was young and Church almost all of my life. There is nothing wrong with it, Unless your closed minded and scared of Spirtuality, which we all have to unlock. Dont Bash Religion it will get you nowhere.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Re: RE: Jesus camp in USA

EastSideScotian said:

I have gone to Christain Camps when I was young and Church almost all of my life. There is nothing wrong with it, Unless your closed minded and scared of Spirtuality, which we all have to unlock. Dont Bash Religion it will get you nowhere.

Then guys like you has nothing to say against any muslim extremist groups or any people who grow their kids with hatred.This is exactly the same.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Logic 7 said:
You are not in saudi arabia, you are not in any muslim fanatic country, but in USofA

Speaking in tongues, weeping for salvation, praying for an end to abortion and worshipping a picture of President Bush — these are some of the activities at Pastor Becky Fischer's Bible camp in North Dakota, "Kids on Fire," subject of the provocative new documentary, "Jesus Camp."

"I want to see them as radically laying down their lives for the gospel as they are in Palestine, Pakistan and all those different places," Fisher said. "Because, excuse me, we have the truth.

Completly ridicoulus....

Anybody driving people into the church to pray with whips at prayer time?

Any adulterous folk stoned to death?

Anyone executed for trying to convert these poor souls back to sanity?

How about anyone hanged for not wearing a burka?

Anybody whipped for showing their wrists?

If not THERE IS NO RATIONAL COMPARISON BETWEEN THIS AND FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAM

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Logic 7 said:
EastSideScotian said:

Then guys like you has nothing to say against any muslim extremist groups or any people who grow their kids with hatred.This is exactly the same.

There is no force here, if you can't tell the difference, then you have some serious intellectual problems.......

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Colpy said:
Logic 7 said:

Completly ridicoulus....

Praysing george w bush like they do, praysing the army of god, to children, brainwashing children on abortion is discusting, outrageous and is at the same levels as those crazy muslim extremist, you can say whatever you want, but fundamentalist christians like you are, are the same level of stupidity as those crazy peoples you want to destroyed.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
You are correct Logic they are no different than Muslim Extremist except the FBI is watching their every move. They will never be allowed to harm innocents like Muslims are doing the world over. The west cares about all it's people not just those who are Muslim. In a Muslim country we'd be dead, behead, stoned to death for our Christian beliefs but here in the West you are allowed to practice your faith. Drone on Logic, your hatred and rage are hypocrytical you make your own arguments null and void by screaming extremely stupid stuff at others. In Canada you can leave if you don't like "Our" ways, try doing that in a Muslim country Logic.

Proud American

Nominee Member
Sep 22, 2006
Baltimore,MD
Logic 7 said:
Colpy said:
Logic 7 said:

Completly ridicoulus....

Praysing george w bush like they do, praysing the army of god, to children, brainwashing children on abortion is discusting, outrageous and is at the same levels as those crazy muslim extremist, you can say whatever you want, but fundamentalist christians like you are, are the same level of stupidity as those crazy peoples you want to destroyed.

Someone needs a reality check.... :roll:

A. more than 50% of Americans DO NOT like or agree with Bush (and that percentage is only those polled which is A SMALL percentage of the population so in reality, umm....you can probably change that number to 80%)
B. Not all Americans are CHRISTIANS, just like all of the Middle East is NOT MUSLIM......SO....

What you need to do its STOP generalizing like un uninformed, uneducated twit and perhaps..enroll in the closest "Jesus" camp you can find...... :roll:

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Sassylassie said:
You are correct Logic they are no different than Muslim Extremist except the FBI is watching their every move. They will never be allowed to harm innocents like Muslims are doing the world over. The west cares about all it's people not just those who are Muslim. In a Muslim country we'd be dead, behead, stoned to death for our Christian beliefs but here in the West you are allowed to practice your faith. Drone on Logic, your hatred and rage are hypocrytical you make your own arguments null and void by screaming extremely stupid stuff at others. In Canada you can leave if you don't like "Our" ways, try doing that in a Muslim country Logic.

Go in lebanon, you will find many religions, including christians,in palestine there is also christians, and they arent being beheaded , or stone to death, so please keep your speculation for you only.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Proud American said:

A. more than 50% of Americans DO NOT like or agree with Bush (and that percentage is only those polled which is A SMALL percentage of the population so in reality, umm....you can probably change that number to 80%)
B. Not all Americans are CHRISTIANS, just like all of the Middle East is NOT MUSLIM......SO....

What you need to do its STOP generalizing like un uninformed, uneducated twit and perhaps..enroll in the closest "Jesus" camp you can find...... :roll:

Not all americans are christians fundamentalists, but 80 millions are, the % of extremist in usa, is even greater than muslim in the world, so no i am not generalizing and everything you mention, just facts

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Logic 7 said:
Proud American said:

Not all americans are christians fundamentalists, but 80 millions are, the % of extremist in usa, is even greater than muslim in the world, so no i am not generalizing and everything you mention, just facts

Logic 7, take your medication and calm yourself.

Try to concentrate.

Now let me point out the difference. American fundamentalists have elected one of their own to office.

Iranian fundamentalists have elected one of their own to office.

In America, you can practice any religion you please, without censure. You can preach, convert, dance around naked, criticize the gov't from the pulpit, whatever.

In Iran, if you are Christian or (theoretically) Jewish, you are "people of the Book", unfortunate misguided folks that do believe in the same God, so are (barely) tolerated.

Preaching, however, will get you executed.

Converting from Islam will get you executed.

Being of any religion OTHER than Islam, Christianity, or Judaism will get you executed.

Not wearing a Burka will get you whipped.

Expressing yourself will get you jailed.

Now, I would agree that "Jesus Camp" is over the edge.

You should be honest, however, and admit that you know very well the idiots running "Jesus Camp" do NOT represent 80 million US Christian fundamentalists.

Christian fundamentalist ARE NOT the same thing as Islamic fundamentalists.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

patrickf5

Sep 23, 2006

In the light of "Truth" & your very own so-called "sacred scriptures", the "ten commandments" & biblical prophecy, I can't understand why any real Christian would be worshipping a picture of President Bush.

Against biblical prophecy he has publicly stated that he is here to help usher in the "New World Order" which prophecy adepts refer to as "666", the Anti-Christ, the Beast, etc..

Why would a Christian worship someone who has perpetuated a fake war on terrorism & has caused the hatred of Americans to rise to an all time high around the world & has used the 9/11 Attacks as an excuse for the slaughter of innocent men, women & children in Iraq & elsewhere!

I thought the Christian commandents said" Thou Shalt Not Kill! Would your Jesus have said that's right, except when it comes to corporate greed, money, power, control & especially oil (as in Operation Iraqi Liberation)
For ignorant Christians, that's an acronym for O.I.L which spells "OIL".

To so-called Christians, don't your commandents that you supposedly believe in stated that "Idolatry" is breaking the commandments!

Your "Jesus" & Moses according to scripture were very much against "Idol Worship".

I don't think that I would want to go to this so-called "Jesus Camp" with a bunh of people like you. Grow up, search for the truth & leave everyone else alone!!! And yes, get a "reality check" before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Logic 7 said:
Colpy said:
Logic 7 said:

Completly ridicoulus....

Well at least you are calling them crazy too now..you're making progress, keep up the good work! :)

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Colpy said:
Logic 7, take your medication and calm yourself.

Try to concentrate.

Now let me point out the difference. American fundamentalists have elected one of their own to office.

Iranian fundamentalists have elected one of their own to office.

In America, you can practice any religion you please, without censure. You can preach, convert, dance around naked, criticize the gov't from the pulpit, whatever.

In Iran, if you are Christian or (theoretically) Jewish, you are "people of the Book", unfortunate misguided folks that do believe in the same God, so are (barely) tolerated.

Preaching, however, will get you executed.

Converting from Islam will get you executed.

Being of any religion OTHER than Islam, Christianity, or Judaism will get you executed.

Not wearing a Burka will get you whipped.

Expressing yourself will get you jailed.

Now, I would agree that "Jesus Camp" is over the edge.

You should be honest, however, and admit that you know very well the idiots running "Jesus Camp" do NOT represent 80 million US Christian fundamentalists.

Christian fundamentalist ARE NOT the same thing as Islamic fundamentalists.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Christian fundamentalist are the same thing as islamic fundamentalist, i put both of them in the same basket, they both use propaganda on kids, praysing george w bush, just like any muslim fanatic, is discusting, you got to be out of your mind to send your kid in those camps. If christians fundamentalist were under occupation like muslim nation are around the world, they would be even worst than those crazy muslim extremist.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
thomaska said:
Well at least you are calling them crazy too now..you're making progress, keep up the good work! :)

Yes muslim extremist are crazy and stupid, nobody ask me that question before, that is the reason why. :wink:

Chukcha

Electoral Member
Sep 19, 2006
If the religion as a whole will be banned, there will be a a chaos, unhappy world.
We need to believe, but to beleive in Good not evil. Believing in the sword only makes our lives more complicated and unhappy. Christianity is not about hate, it's about doing good to us, Christ sacrifised himself for us, doesn't matter what you believe who he was, what matters is that he did it for our sakes. He was a very wise and kind person, he had sense in his words. All the sayings in the new testament are only for our good.

escrayzee

Jul 4, 2006
Toronto

Chukcha said:
If the religion as a whole will be banned, there will be a a chaos, unhappy world.
We need to believe, but to beleive in Good not evil. Believing in the sword only makes our lives more complicated and unhappy. Christianity is not about hate, it's about doing good to us, Christ sacrifised himself for us, doesn't matter what you believe who he was, what matters is that he did it for our sakes. He was a very wise and kind person, he had sense in his words. All the sayings in the new testament are only for our good.

Puuuuh-leeeeeease!! brainwashed much?? The fact that you say stuff like this and have NEVER physically met "christ", "jesus" or whatever you want to call this joker is beyond me.

He's wise and kind just like all the preists who rape little boys are.

BS religion is 90% the reason (if not more) why there is so much war going on and has been for years.

Chukcha

Electoral Member
Sep 19, 2006

escrayzee said:
Puuuuh-leeeeeease!! brainwashed much?? The fact that you say stuff like this and have NEVER physically met "christ", "jesus" or whatever you want to call this joker is beyond me.

He's wise and kind just like all the preists who rape little boys are.

BS religion is 90% the reason (if not more) why there is so much war going on and has been for years.
And you must be, who? Who are you to say this? Have YOU met Jesus?
I tell you, I'd rather give my preference to him, than to you. You don't sound very well at all to me.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario

Logic 7 said:
EastSideScotian said:

This is not Exactly the same, She worships a picture of Bush....thats not Chrstain. However aside from that, we Real Christains Accept Muslims in our Lands, and let them Consider this land their land also. There is a cute little song about it somewhere. We have Freedom of speach, wich offten causes more troubble but we let it go anyway regonizeing ti as a Human right. She is infact free to worship her Bush picture all she wants. I asure you that Christains dont do that, she is slightly nuts.

Worshiping A picture of Bush is Not a Christain Activity, The fisher chick has a few screws loose.

Maybe she hasnt heard of Seperation of Church and State? Worshiping Bush is worshiping a False Idol, She will reap the punishment of her ways. God will not look pleased come this subject on her Judgement day. Now I am not the Judge only God is. But Clearly she hasnt read the Bible or tried to understand its teachings. Worshiping Bush is a no no. I would not Catagorize someone who does that as a Christain. Just a Conffused Republican who thinks she knows God.

Iam not going to Argue with you about the Exsistance of God, Only one who is Enlightend and versedin Scripture can Hold and Arguement with me, I will not take someone who has never looked at both sides of the Spirtual spectrum, on in a debate of Faith, Because if they have read the bible and opend up to letting God in their life they wouldnt be Athiest, they would be Christain, Athiest are just scared of teh fact of their being something greater than them, and None of their Arguments hold up, son\ dont try to go their with me you will only get a kind...Thats Nice reply, because you clearly have no knowlage of true Christainity and spirtuality, orelse you wouldnt be labeling this Fisher lady as a chrsitain, hell even a fundamentilist, I class her in a whole differant breed....simply Mentalist.

And trying to pull the Chrsitains Hate Muslims stick out wont work ethier, The Magority of Real Spirtual Chrsitans Respect all belifs, Jeiwsh, Islamic, and athiest, Its not our Job to bring you to God, as Fundamenlitst feel, itsyour job to bring him on your self and connect with him. Having something Forced on you only makes you resent the idea, thats why you have Kids who get forced to church always leaving the church.