Omnibus Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump is the one that got him jailed twice there ya lyin sock.
;)

There were also record amounts of children rescued and pedoes arrested, not to mention the anti pedo EO's Trump signed.

It's easy to see why you hate him.

Not to mention what's your fakenews fav done on the subject? let beardies into woman's sports and what? Maybe the little girls bathrooms too?

WOW dearie...you R lookin really dishonest at the moment aren't you?

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
IMO anyone who had anything to do with Epstein - from this fucking cunt to the Clintons to Andrew to Trump and any other asshole they can find - should all be investigated and jailed until the investigation is done.

Not enough is being done to look into this and it's disgusting.
I agree and it should start with this guy

Jill was Joe's babysitter when his wife was dying in the hospital

• Wow
Reactions: Danbones

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

He likes them young, where is GerryH with his outrage, the piece of shit

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...and after all the hooplaw about trump liking adult women, passing anti child trafficking EOs, and getting epsteen put in jail twice..
;)
Oh, lordy lordy lordy lord. The fun just never stops does it?

Will Obama's spygate ever get dealt with after all of that noise?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So what has Joe Biden got to do with Epstein?

Seriously... focus on the point.

Oh wait, you can't. Forgot that.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Likes young girls and had inappropriate shows with his own daughter..

Proof? And not right wing BS please. I mean, what do you mean by 'like' and what is "inappropriate shows"... you have video of such shows I take it to show that?

Bigger question, would you allow Biden to babysit your children 🤔

No, because I don't know the man so why would I let some stranger babysit my kids?

Now my opinion about Biden in images I've seen of him around people... Yes he could be creepy as hell because personal space is a thing and I don't think he realizes it, but I also see him as a 70+ year old man and remember family members also being touchy/feely sometimes because that was the generation. Would *I* like if he acted as photographed with me? Meh, dunno; my great uncle used to call me beautiful and I hated that so no, not likely, but that doesn't mean he's a molester or something.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Proof? And not right wing BS please. I mean, what do you mean by 'like' and what is "inappropriate shows"... you have video of such shows I take it to show that?

No, because I don't know the man so why would I let some stranger babysit my kids?

Now my opinion about Biden in images I've seen of him around people... Yes he could be creepy as hell because personal space is a thing and I don't think he realizes it, but I also see him as a 70+ year old man and remember family members also being touchy/feely sometimes because that was the generation. Would *I* like if he acted as photographed with me? Meh, dunno; my great uncle used to call me beautiful and I hated that so no, not likely, but that doesn't mean he's a molester or something.

His daughter just came out with a tell all book..

....or i guess the "me too" only works for Liberals when its directed at a Conservative, then you don't need proof...right ? 🤔

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
His daughter just came out with a tell all book..

....or i guess the "me too" only works for Liberals when its directed at a Conservative, then you don't need proof...right ? 🤔

I'll look into the book then to see what she says. I hadn't heard of it which is why I asked for proof.

Don't get me started on Me too... DB might have an aneurysm if I said my piece about it.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So what has Joe Biden got to do with Epstein?

Seriously... focus on the point.

Oh wait, you can't. Forgot that.

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein And Joe Biden: Private Islands, Secret Ports And Submarines​

Another tropical island, Great St. James, is located nearby and was also owned by Epstein:

…popular with locals & tourists mainly for its main attraction, Christmas Cove, where people could hang out and order ‘pizza’ which would be delivered by boat.
We reported about Great St. James Island last summer. Click here to read more.
Continuing:
Another 500 feet away is St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, is the Port of Redhook, in which Epstein was half owner, along with the Governor of St Thomas.
As half owner of the port of Red Hook, Jefferey Epstein could bypass all customs enforcement authorities, and move ANYTHING.
— RegReformer (@ReformerReg) July 5, 2020
And, just south of St Thomas lies Water Island, which is owned by Joe Biden. pic.twitter.com/Q299ZlCtlx
— RegReformer (@ReformerReg) July 5, 2020

Oh, I dunno...
;)
Do you type on all your food?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein And Joe Biden: Private Islands, Secret Ports And Submarines​

Another tropical island, Great St. James, is located nearby and was also owned by Epstein:

We reported about Great St. James Island last summer. Click here to read more.
Continuing:

Oh, I dunno...
;)
Do you type on all your food?

Our resident conspiracists.

Love ya man ✌

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Boom, what's the name of this 'tell all book' because I'm finding it nowhere in trying to search for it. You sure it's a Biden daughter?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Epstien's and (the claimed above ) Biden's island are about 10 Km apart...which is nothing on the water.
;)
That's 8 minutes apart in a decent speed boat....12 minutes apart in my vintage 14' sears hull with a 65 Hp Merc.

That's very close together in the great big sea. Even if Biden, who for certain visits st Croix island at times, which is 60 km from Epstiens Island it is only about a 45 minute boat ride, which is just a pleasure cruise in the above mentioned 'decent speed boat'.

...and now we have beardies in the little girl's room on the first day of Biden's presidency by EO.

Just sayin.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Now wait for the righties who suggest this is a fact to pretzel themselves to deny all these. ;)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Her diary is posted in the sleepy Joe thread

So it's a diary (allegedly hers) given to this right leaning website by a whistleblower...

Okay.

So all whistleblowers are credible then to you? Awesome! You finally believe that Trump did do what he was accused of in the first impeachment - quid pro quo (I'd like you to do us a favor though...") - because a whistleblower brought that to light too.

I'd love to have the answer to why the hell this wasn't sent out to other news outlets? I mean there are middle of the road, legit outlets who would publish something like this, or at least investigate it. I have to seriously question this whole thing because would not have letting this out destroyed Biden, thus securing a Trump second term? Why the HELL would anyone anti-Biden not do that? Fear of the source? If you're a journalist, you don't NEED to name your source...

If this was true, then people deserve to know and it should be looked into.

However right now I smell tons of bullshit from this just because of how this "National File" reacted makes no sense what so ever.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Now wait for the righties who suggest this is a fact to pretzel themselves to deny all these. ;)

oh dearie:​

I SAID
Epstien's and (the claimed above ) Biden's island are about 10 Km apart...which is nothing on the water.
;)
That's 8 minutes apart in a decent speed boat....12 minutes apart in my vintage 14' sears hull with a 65 Hp Merc.

That's very close together in the great big sea. Even if Biden, who for certain visits st Croix island at times, which is 60 km from Epstiens Island it is only about a 45 minute boat ride, which is just a pleasure cruise in the above mentioned 'decent speed boat'.

...and now we have beardies in the little girl's room on the first day of Biden's presidency by EO.

ST. CROIX’S MOST DISTINGUISHED TOURIST — JOE BIDEN — RETURNS FOR SIXTH TIME!​

EAST END — The tourist St. Croix is most proud of — former Vice President Joe Biden — was spotted at sunrise at one of St. Croix’s most popular tourist attractions — Point Udall.

And the beardies are in the little girl's bathroon...by EO.

Now you have a maoice day dear!
;)
Say hi to billy boi clinton, allen dershowitz, and prince andrew, will you please!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So it's a diary (allegedly hers) given to this right leaning website by a whistleblower...

Okay.

So all whistleblowers are credible then to you? Awesome! You finally believe that Trump did do what he was accused of in the first impeachment - quid pro quo (I'd like you to do us a favor though...") - because a whistleblower brought that to light too.

I'd love to have the answer to why the hell this wasn't sent out to other news outlets? I mean there are middle of the road, legit outlets who would publish something like this, or at least investigate it. I have to seriously question this whole thing because would not have letting this out destroyed Biden, thus securing a Trump second term? Why the HELL would anyone anti-Biden not do that? Fear of the source? If you're a journalist, you don't NEED to name your source...

If this was true, then people deserve to know and it should be looked into.

However right now I smell tons of bullshit from this just because of how this "National File" reacted makes no sense what so ever.
Excuse me she is the whistleblower didn't even open it did you?

Here for your convenience

FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe - Whistleblower - National File

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well the three stories in the side bar to the link in TM's post above are all certainly true.

Two are on video.
One is quotes.