Omnibus Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Excuse me she is the whistleblower didn't even open it did you?

LOL - did YOU even read it?

Since Saturday night, National File has published dozens of pages from what our whistleblower has identified as the 2019 diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

What our whistleblower - as in, it is not Ashley.

And also:

National File obtained this document from a whistleblower who was concerned the media organization that employs him would not publish the materials in the final days before the presidential election.

So the whistleblower works for a media organization and is a male.

Ashley is Biden's daughter.

But yet, she's the whistleblower... :unsure:

Yes, exactly, from that page in the first paragraph (and the second). The DIARY is supposedly Ashley's... that's not who the whistleblower is though.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
LOL - did YOU even read it?

Since Saturday night, National File has published dozens of pages from what our whistleblower has identified as the 2019 diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

What our whistleblower - as in, it is not Ashley.

And also:

National File obtained this document from a whistleblower who was concerned the media organization that employs him would not publish the materials in the final days before the presidential election.

So the whistleblower works for a media organization and is a male.

Ashley is Biden's daughter.

But yet, she's the whistleblower... :unsure:

Yes, exactly, from that page in the first paragraph (and the second). The DIARY is supposedly Ashley's... that's not who the whistleblower is though.
It cannot be published without her consent therefore she is the whistleblower

National File’s whistleblower also has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

You know Boomer, It looks like it is becoming some sort of elitists' trend...​

As the “science” around Covid-19 continues to evolve over the course of a year of debilitating lockdowns and mask ordinances, “experts” in China are now recommending anal swabs inserted rectally to detect traces of Covid as opposed to serum antibody tests and nasal and throat swabs.​

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
  • Wow
Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The good ol' russian collusion FBI, eh
;)
Some of whom could be nicknamed Female baby inspectors too, maybe?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It cannot be published without her consent therefore she is the whistleblower

LMFAO!

You don't know what a whistleblower is then, do you... wow...

National File’s whistleblower also has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley.

So it says, yes. That doesn't negate the issues I brought up about it all.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, done this with you. I'd normally indulge but honestly there is no point with you and we both know it.
You never have! Just keep slinging the same BS that you don't have time and I wouldn't understand. Even though I have agreed with you at times or supported your arguments with citations

Serryah admit it you don't want to open your eyes, you may not like what you see, you just want to do hit and runs on posters you don't agree with to make yourself feel superior to them

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You never have! Just keep slinging the same BS that you don't have time and I wouldn't understand. Even though I have agreed with you at times or supported your arguments with citations

Serryah admit it you don't want to open your eyes, you may not like what you see, you just want to do hit and runs on posters you don't agree with to make yourself feel superior to them
I blame the play check.

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You never have!

Actually I have.

Just keep slinging the same BS that you don't have time and I wouldn't understand.

I don't recall using an excuse of lack of time, but yes, I have said you wouldn't understand, probably, because there has been times I've posted up proof that you're incorrect or partly wrong, and you totally "But whatabout" and blow off what I've said to prove my point. And being tired of it, I don't bother anymore after a certain point.

Even though I have agreed with you at times or supported your arguments with citations

I think that's happened only once or twice?

Serryah admit it you don't want to open your eyes,

Not true - even in this case that's provably not true.

you may not like what you see, you just want to do hit and runs on posters you don't agree with to make yourself feel superior to them

I have no problem being proven wrong - happened lots, admitted to it - but I'm done tolerating BS. I honestly don't feel superior to anyone here. If I thought I was, you'd be seeing echoes of DB going on. Again, I've admitted to being wrong and I have no issue having my 'eyes opened' to anything. So long as it's true and not some questionable conspiracy theory.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Lobbyist bought tropical land from Biden’s brother​

Scott Green, a lobbyist with close ties to Joe Biden, purchased Virgin Islands property from James Biden and then extended him a private mortgage.

Scott Green. | POLITICO Illustration/Getty Images; AP; Alain Brin
By BEN SCHRECKINGER
01/28/2020 05:01 AM EST
Updated: 01/28/2020 10:19 AM EST

In 2005, Joe Biden’s brother bought an acre of land with excellent ocean views on a remote island in the Caribbean for $150,000. He divided it into three parcels, and the next year a lobbyist close to the Delaware senator bought one of the parcels for what had been the cost of the entire property. Later, the lobbyist gave Biden’s brother a mortgage loan on the remaining parcels.

The Virgin Islands land deal, reported here for the first time, furthers a pattern in which members of the Biden family have engaged in financial dealings with people with an interest in influencing the former vice president.

In this case, a Biden staffer left the Senate in the early ’90s to become a lobbyist. Both before and after the land transaction, his clients benefited from Biden’s support and appropriations requests. A firm the lobbyist co-founded — which features a testimonial from Biden praising his “emotional investment” in his work on its website — specializes in federal contracts for niche law enforcement and national security programs for which Biden long advocated.

After the land deal, Joe Biden vacationed elsewhere on the tiny island, which once protected a nearby submarine base before it became a tropical getaway, on at least three occasions.

Honeymoon Beach

Water Island is a 500-acre spit of land in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Department of Defense purchased the island from a Danish company during World War II, using it to protect a submarine base on nearby St. Thomas. Since then, it has become an under-the-radar tropical getaway dotted with several-dozen homes, where the largest beachfront estates can fetch north of a million dollars.

Well what do you noe?
;)
...looks like it's Serryah the ANTINEWS fibster once again

please see post
for confirmation:

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah