Omnibus Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
While many were appalled at the revelation that Hawking was one of Epstein's clients, Whiggins and other advocates for the disabled hailed the discovery as a major milestone in efforts to advance equity. "I'm not here to comment on the specifics or legalities of Mr. Epstein's behavior," Whiggins said. "But it is inspiring to see that even a man of Jeffrey Epstein's status was willing to give equal service to someone who looked and sounded like Professor Hawking. You can call Jeffrey Epstein a lot of things, but you can't call him an ableist! Well done, sir!"
(Professor Hawking also claimed to have only received a tire rotation while on the island)
What no oil change .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I just wanna be the first to post this. Trudeau's name is not in the flight logs or court documents, and comprehensive searches have revealed no other links.
We cannot say with complete certainty that there exists no information not yet public to prove a material connection between Trudeau and Epstein.

However, we can confidently say any such claim, in the knowledge of the evidence that is currently available, should not be trusted. The claim that Trudeau visited Epstein's island is unsubstantiated.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
American-British actress Gillian Anderson, of The X-Files, plays former BBC News reporter Emily Maitlis in a new movie about Maitlis's 2018 interview with Prince Edward.

The new new Netflix film also stars former Doctor Who actress Billie Piper...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
American-British actress Gillian Anderson, of The X-Files, plays former BBC News reporter Emily Maitlis in a new movie about Maitlis's 2018 interview with Prince Edward.

The new new Netflix film also stars former Doctor Who actress Billie Piper...

So. . . one of Dr. Who's sidekicks and Agent Scully of The X-Files are in this?

That sounds kinda science fiction-y.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So. . . one of Dr. Who's sidekicks and Agent Scully of The X-Files are in this?

That sounds kinda science fiction-y.

I was actually thinking that myself.

It's Dana Scully and Rose Tyler.

Scully, of course, wouldn't believe in Doctor Who. She'd try to come up with a more rational explanation.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I just wanna be the first to post this. Trudeau's name is not in the flight logs or court documents, and comprehensive searches have revealed no other links.
We cannot say with complete certainty that there exists no information not yet public to prove a material connection between Trudeau and Epstein.

However, we can confidently say any such claim, in the knowledge of the evidence that is currently available, should not be trusted. The claim that Trudeau visited Epstein's island is unsubstantiated.
Trudeau had high schools to source from.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Shhhhhh….We’re not supposed to talk about that. NDA’s and such, etc…
NDAs tend to be one sided affairs. And, even when they are not they do not include outside sources that accidentally came across the information. Like when a cop loses his notebook.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
NDAs tend to be one sided affairs. And, even when they are not they do not include outside sources that accidentally came across the information. Like when a cop loses his notebook.
And yet here we are. I’ve only heard of this alluded to once in parliament in the last nine years…& almost never mentioned by the media… so that’s weird all by itself.
Some B.C. school. Gray beard Academy or something along those lines.