It looks like war will happen

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Oh, I've been enjoying the nice weather today along with some work to finish up.... But it appears Bush is threatening Saddam Hussein yet again. It seems if he doesnt leave Iraq with his family in the next 48 hours, there will be total war (See czardogs` thread for effects and devistation).

This is a really sick man who should be tranquilized and killed. He has some serious personal issues, trying to be better than his father... and he's a mad man making the world a worse place to live, literally.

Well, not much I can say... Except for "YOU F*CKING HYPOCRITES!" The American people and government always preaches their freedom and love in the world views, attacking Nazi Germany and Communist USSR because of their attacks on Jews, and yet this Jew controlled America is attacking MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of arabs in the middle east and on home soil. Don't get me started on Israel and it's hypocracy.

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
This is a pointless war, with no winner. The losers are many though, over 5 million innocent people are expected to lose their lives over roughly a 48 hour 'heavy bombing' period. Bush is tripping out on his power a little bit, lets get Clinton back, all he ever wanted was a little sucky sucky ;)

Can we say pre-meditated murder people? Cuz really thats what this all turns out to be. Sad really.

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Fellow Canadians,

Today is both a proud day to be a Canadian and a sad day to be member of planet earth.

The Liberal Government of Canada has listened to the people and shunned the threats of America and said NO to their dirty little immoral war. Bravo to the Libs.

Bush and Cabal have set in motion the destruction of the UN. They have ensured years of war ahead and decades of terrorism. There will and can be no winner in an attack without international backing. The Middle East will erupt in anger and resentment. Even inside the borders of the nations that house American troops in the Middle East the average joe and jane citizen is against the upcoming action.

America withdrew its UN resolution because they would have only recieved 3 of the 9 votes neccessary to ram home their war. They were not even close. Now they have the audacity to blame the world and mainly the French for standing up and doing what the UN is meant to do - deter war of aggression. The UN did not fail the US failed to con the world.

The world has taken a step closer to two conclusions my fellow Canucks. First we could be witnessing the birth of hostility that will lead us into WW3. Second the world may be moving towards that day when war becomes unneccasary because we have realized that discussion and diplomacy beats bombs and hostility. We can live together in such a way that dictators do not get the chance to seize power and hold power in favour of imperial overseers. We can live together in such a way that human rights and dignity of man over-rides the military industrial complex of the world.

War is only neccessary when attacked or when NO other means to resolve the conflict remain. We were not at that point, but alas the hawks in the minority are going to get their war.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
That's was very well said czar. And you've gained a lot of respect from me with your wisdom.

Unfortunately, the United States is not only costing it's self international support and gaining it's self [more] international hate... But they are effectively killing their economy.

We're heading for another war and the US is adding gasoline to the fire of hate which causes it's terrorist attacks... What's next, the whitehouse? D.C.? Empire state building? New York?

Only time will tell.

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
This is the new day and age. We have no need for war and Monarachy. We are humans we are smart intellegent people (least I thought) If we can figure out how to fly to the moon, I'm sure we can figure out a peaceful resolution to this war.

Bush needs to be stopped. As well as other stuffed up politicians all over the world. They are the terroists!

Yes welcome to WW3, but this war will be much different. Compared to past wars with cannonballs, knights and horsemen. Which was pretty impossible to wipe out entire cities.
This is going to get scary...I pray for everyone..

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Actually, World War II saw the destruction of many cities. Including Berlin, London, Dresden, Hiroshima among other cities which didnt see it as bad as the above.