In Some Countries They Assassinate You If You Challenge the Presidency

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Jan 6th should have resulted in jail for the Donald, but the Republicans think they can't get lucky at the prom unless they bring the ginger whore.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Jan 6th should have resulted in jail for the Donald, but the Republicans think they can't get lucky at the prom unless they bring the ginger whore.
On behalf of redheads, carrot-tops, and gingers everywhere, I take exception to that comment, sir! He's as fake-blond as your typical Hollywood wannabe starlet!

The man's 77. Is there any doubt his "natural" hair colour is white?

• Haha
Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
On behalf of redheads, carrot-tops, and gingers everywhere, I take exception to that comment, sir! He's as fake-blond as your typical Hollywood wannabe starlet!

The man's 77. Is there any doubt his "natural" hair colour is white?
Strawberry blonde, then. You people.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The Left always hunts in packs.

And if Biden wins, I'm half expecting him to come down onto the stage using an Acorn Stairlift for the Inaugural Address.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Really , seen any of the ballot shenanigans seeing the light of day lately . Of course not , no mention on CBC , CTV , Global , CNN , MSNBC , NY Times Washington Post . But Trump picked his teeth on camera .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
OK. . . you think Biden, the President of the United States, is "challenging the Presidency."

Did your mother drink a lot when she was pregnant with you?
No he is challenged by the presidency . Best not use the mother drinking part when claiming to be half Irish half chug .

Reactions: petros