ice strom of 2008

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
I like to thank you for sending some of you local power line crews to help us in the worst loss of power in awhile.

it was nuts.

from seacoast,nh

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
Geez, that's nice of you to say but where is you be?

:?:

Dover, New Hampshire its about 1hr away from Boston mass and of course nh shared a border with you guys to ;) or wait you share a border with us... wait umm 50/50???

i wish i could think you guys long before i thought and surprise you guys came down to NH to help we had a lot of help.

December 2008 New England and Upstate New York ice storm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If anyone does not know what happen ^^^ check pics out. and that wiki

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Dover, New Hampshire its about 1hr away from Boston mass and of course nh shared a border with you guys to ;) or wait you share a border with us... wait umm 50/50???

i wish i could think you guys long before i thought and surprise you guys came down to NH to help we had a lot of help.

December 2008 New England and Upstate New York ice storm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If anyone does not know what happen ^^^ check pics out. and that wiki

OK. Very interesting. I think you may have helped us in an ice storm some years ago, in 1998 I think, so what goes around comes around. :canada: Cheers dude.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_ice_storm_of_1998

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
That's what neighbours are for! ;-)
yup we had some crews from new brumswick (sorry try to spell right as much as i know without looking it up) come down to nh and help, we also had out of state help from baltimore,tx,ct, pelysiva we have less than 90 crews me here in nh. we had over 600 crews helping us restore power.

all the crews were surprise to see how much damage was done with the winds and this was really the winds

this was this year