Hi~All of the Members~May speak some histroy about me.......

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
Hi~All of the Members~May I speak some histroy about me.My name is Carey.It is a Wales name.The mean is someone lived in the caslte.I feel so interesting name.I am fourteen year old this year.I come from Hong Kong.I don't have a good English grammar,but.......I want to make some friends here.Can you make friend with me?

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: Hi~All of the Members~May speak some histroy about me...

Carey said:
Hi~All of the Members~May I speak some histroy about me.My name is Carey.It is a Wales name.The mean is someone lived in the caslte.I feel so interesting name.I am fourteen year old this year.I come from Hong Kong.I don't have a good English grammar,but.......I want to make some friends here.Can you make friend with me?

Hello Carey. I can see you are learning english. You are not all that bad, I can understand what you are trying to say. Perhaps by posting here we can help you with your english skills. Also this should have been under the "Introductions" thread, as this is more of an Introduction then a history. :D

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
Re: Hi~All of the Members~May speak some histroy about me...

Finder said:
Carey said:

Hello Carey. I can see you are learning english. You are not all that bad, I can understand what you are trying to say. Perhaps by posting here we can help you with your english skills. Also this should have been under the "Introductions" thread, as this is more of an Introduction then a history. :D

Yes~I am learning~I learn everdays.I am so happy you can uderstand my {English}.Truthful,I hope I can let my English will be better.If I always post here.Thank you for your help .I am so sorry.I should not post it in here,but................I feel my life is not good........My life is not a good histroy,but it is so interesting.Mayebe I will always talk about my {histroy} here.I am so sorry.I don't know how to move it to the {introductions}thread.Can you help me?