hey pea

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I still don't get why we had to have something 'pose' beside it to do a comparison.........maybe someday i will understand all of this.

hey - i saw the pics of my gals on the ricky thread, they sure are cute little tomatoes eh?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey...please do not start another thread with my name on it :oops: use the ones already in place in the lounge. There are no other asses in my pictures...you will get copies...hows the painting you done yet? wash your face and hair soon, they are covered in little white dots. :p :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hey...please do not start another thread with my name on it use the ones already in place in the lounge.

since when did you become the 'lounge lizard' or 'class monitor'. i can start any damn thread i want, i don't need your approval to do so either. bag. bag with a tight ass.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ouch...I am gonna bitch slap you. Tough talk, can you back it up...we could wrestle next time we see each other...loser buys starbucks :p :p and yes your tomatoes are very cute and very nice to. I mean your daughters, don't want anyone misunderstanding what tomatoes I am talking about. So do you really like my ass that much...you are easy to please :wink: And by the way I am no longer pea. I am Ms. moneypenny. And I work for bond...James bond....007

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
where did you get such a cute avatar. i am impressed pea. i love it!

yeah, well i have one more mountain to conquer so to speak, one more bedroom to paint and then i have the title of painting 'the-whole-inside-of-the-house-by-myself' award. phew. i am tired just typing it. i put together some shelving in jubees room last night, scrubbed the floor and generally cleaned up. i should not be here any longer. i should be on a desert island laying in the sun and drinking. drinking/sleeping/eating/drinking/eating/sleeping my way through the next six months. anyhoo, one more room and then i get the title and a ribbon. i can't wait. hey pea, i should have time by next weekend - we can put your garden to bed. no problemooo. let me know if that works for you - maybe on sunday - as long as it is not too cold out and no rain. coffee? yeah, let's do coffee thursday night. i should have everything fini by then, just the trim painting left to do.

my god, i have got to quit drinking caffiene. look how fast i am talking and i am still not saying anything. scary.

talk to you soon, toots.