Hey, I'd like to get feedback on a song.

zerosai

Dec 5, 2004
Hi, I'm more of a first time poster, long time reader kind of member. I'm posting now pretty much so i can get some feedback on an original song that me and my band play. We have 2 different songs posted on our band webpages. One of them is called "san fermines" which is an original instrumental song. It's a sort of spanish premise with blues rock put into it. And we also did a cover of Oasis-Wonderwall. Our original song is great, we posted two versions, i suggest you listen to the one that does not say "better quality" first, because its better. The link is:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/jonericchowmusic.htm

Click on "hi-fi" to listen to the music. Thank you! I hope i get good feedback. Constructive criticism is also something to lookfward to. Enjoy!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
OK,I listened to all 3 cuts and you are honest about the bad vocals on Wonderwall. San Fermines does have a nice blues Robert Crayish feel to it and the band reminds me of Big Brother & The holding Co[that isn't a bad thing] .i don't know if there is any commercial use for the song ,as in selling records-but it wouldn't be out of place in most bars.I liked it.