Hey how are the Conservatives-Fascists Doing

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
What's up you conservative-fascist, slash anti-Muslim, anti-Multiculturalism, promoter of trying to ensure that Muslim canadians don't have the same rights or citizen privledges that someone from Britain may have.

What else, how's your fight against gay-Marriage, Curtailing Religious freedoms, and having a raving lunetic (Bush) as the government head with Harper and Blair kissing his ass.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
I guess they are all out to lunch, Jersay.

Looking for their marbles.

Powering their hydrostatic propellers of hate.

Liquefying their infiltrating suburbanized biases.

Emolifying bruised egos.

Salivating over demolished carcasses of humanoid destruction.

Or maybe their brains have finally imploded as jets of hatred spike through their neuronal systems.

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
Why who do mean...

Are you refering to the conservative party of Canada and the people who support their racist policies...

You know what their problem is..

they are Pig-phuckers

yes thats right

they phuck pigs

and I dont think they use condoms.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Hey how are the Conservatives-Fascists Doing

cortex said:

Of course they don't use condoms Cortex, how would people like you be conceived if they did?

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled

cortex said:
Why who do mean...

Are you refering to the conservative party of Canada and the people who support their racist policies...

they are Pig-phuckers

yes thats right

they phuck pigs

cortex--that is way out of line!!!!!

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled

cortex said:
cortex said:
Why who do mean...

they are Pig-phuckers

yes thats right

they phuck pigs

cortex--that is way out of line!!!!!

Your are right Cortex--it was

I apologize

what I meant to say was

All conservatives are not pig Phuckers,
but all pig phuckers are conservatives

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Boy, this is a great thread. Get with the times. When terrorism is as in-your-face as it has been with the western world since 9/11 expect some changes. I for one am unapologetic. I want some policy shifts. I want some accountability. I want government to start kicking some ass. I want it to show us it has a plan when confronted with such brazen lawlessness.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh...ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

The degree of accountability is inversely proportional to the hierarchial status of a politician.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I'm left wing, but I don't see how you can argue your point by name calling. Some conservatives are not fascist. They believe in small government and tax breaks. That's a vallid point. I'm left wing because I believe in health care, environmental standards (kyoto targets), a wealfare state (not corporate wealthfare), gun control, a safety net for the disadvantaged, and a tone more that I cant think of now because I'm tired. But if someone has right wing ideals thats there opinion. I'd argue it, but I wouldn't call names. How can you convince someone of your political beliefs if you call names?
The left wing can piss me off when they protest and smash things, thereby loosing the message in the media. When people say "Bush is evil!" and they cant think of why, that pisses me off. Do your homework before you protest so if you get interviewed you dont look like an idiot and give the right wing more ammo.