Help me find this techno song which must be local.

steve_american

Apr 19, 2009
Cowtown
I'm assuming this song is local becuase I can't find it anywhere on the web in forums or Yahoo answers. The few lyrics in the beginning that I know return nothing and I'm good at searching. The closest I've come to finding the song is by google results I found someone had the lyrics in their siggy. couldn't get in touch with that person though

Anyway, although I don' remember the lyrics as well anymore, here is a description:

The song starts out with a guy with a deep voice that describes an LSD trip of someone named Johnny I think. It goes on to say that Johnny sees something melting or dripping, but I can't remember what. The narration is followed by the heavy beats and techno.

I've only heard this song once and it was in Gibsons, BC. Nobody else knows of it so it might be local, I'm hoping someone here might recognize my description.

Thanks!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Could it be "Experiment No 6" by Lemon Jelly? I haven't heard the song in a while so I don't really remember how it goes.

steve_american

Apr 19, 2009
Cowtown
Nah neither of those songs even mention Johnny and his LSD experience.. however I did enjoy Experiment No 6 by Lemon Jelly.

I guess I'll never find this song.. ever :S

steve_american

Apr 19, 2009
Cowtown
I think I figured it out. It's not how I described it but it has been years! The voice sounds so familiar and the lyrics about satured sugar cubes:

Voyage 34 by Porcupine Tree

check it out