Harper set to replace Blair as Bush's favourite puppet!

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
From Patrick Basham of the Washington Post

"Free-market economist Stephen Harper, leader of the opposition Conservative party, is pro-free trade, pro-Iraq war, anti-Kyoto and socially conservative." "Move over Tony Blair," he continued. "If elected, Mr. Harper will quickly become Mr. Bush's new best friend internationally and the poster boy for his ideal foreign leader."

This says it all. Anybody who thought the Mulroney-Regan duet was bad, wait till they see new duo of Harper-Bush.

I'll admit that the Conservatives have some good ideas, but to elect someone who will have his face so far up the ass of the American President, who very well could be the most hated man right now is not something I'm willing to do.

To save face, he's written his own letter saying the opposite cause he knows what being seen as GWB's bed buddy would get him. Look how he backtracks on Iraq

"he said he would not commit Canadian troops to the country and added his "great disappointment" at not substantiating pre-war intelligence regarding weapons of mass destruction. "

If he had been in power, how many of our troops would have been coming home in pine boxes?

I realize we trade a lot with them, that they are our only land neighbours, but that doesn't mean we have to be the same and that is what Harper would do. With Harper elected as PM, the balance of power wouldn't shift west to the Prairies and rural Ontario, it would shift south to the shores of the Potomoc river in Washington, D.C.

ConservativeScott

Dec 15, 2005
Well, that would be a blessing. Time to have a leader who stand for Morality, like Bush does. The Moral Majority needs to kick the immoral monority to the curb in this country and not put up with it anymore.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Going to be a cold day in hell when the moral christians of this country take over. I am happy with my faith and don't need any crap from Christian fanatics.

pastafarian

Electoral Member
Oct 25, 2005
in the belly of the mouse
Time to have a leader who stand for Morality, like Bush does. The Moral Majority needs to kick the immoral monority to the curb in this country and not put up with it anymore.

I'm gonna like your posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . That's a good one.

Tell us the one about how Georgie's the smartest man in America now, please? :laughing3: :laughing3::laughing3::laughing3:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
ConservativeScott said:
Well, that would be a blessing. Time to have a leader who stand for Morality, like Bush does. The Moral Majority needs to kick the immoral monority to the curb in this country and not put up with it anymore.

:scratch: ...When reverse psychology goes too far...

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Oh please sir give us some more :lol: :lol: Well I'm in the immoral catatgorey so please do tell me how you and Bush are going to kick my ass :lol: This i gotta here :?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
ConservativeScott said:

hold on.........did you really mean that bush stands for "morality"??? Is THAT what you said??

ya know.....that belongs on the humor thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing5:

the "moral majority"???? :lol:

the immoral minority ??? :lol:

................we just might have a live one here.. :wink:

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
RE: Harper set to replace

Morality is based on what the majority believes to be morally right or wrong. Our country is split between Liberals, and Conservatives, much like the US. This liberal won't except others telling me how to live, and there is no length too far to realize this dream. The more I'm oppressed, the harder I'll fight it. I don't really even care how others live, who they love, what they smoke or drink, it just doesn't matter. I don't think it should be my right or responsibility to dictate the social nature of the populous around me, I only wish for tolerance. By having tolerance for others, we can unite our nation without becoming Nationalists. Telling others how to live, is the first step to fascism, and where is the end? Right now I'm reading "1984" by George Orwell, and I see similarities between the book and what's going on around us, and it disgusts me.

ConservativeScott

Dec 15, 2005
Well well, I see that I hit a nerve, when I spoke the truth. Paul Martin has the "ostrich syndrome", ignore it and it will go away. Martin The Bedwetter didnt want to get involved in the Iraq War because he is a spineless pansy democrat. George Bush takes a stand against :rapeing, genocide, human mistreatment and he gets called a monger. Unbelieveable! You people need to get your heads out of the sand and realize that "You have to use the bigger club than they are using". I am so tired of the whining and crying in this nation of "The Ignorant" hint hint. Mr. Dithers(Martin) is destroying US Canada relations and the pansies dont care. Time to wake up, if the US decides to give us the boot, we are screwed. Get it through your heads folks!

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Re: RE: Harper set to replace Blair as Bush's favourite pupp

ConservativeScott said:
when I spoke the truth.
:scratch: Your other handle wouldn't happen to be Hogwild would it??

ConservativeScott said:
George Bush takes a stand against :rapeing, genocide, human mistreatment and he gets called a monger.
-er, um. What color is the sky in your little world. Georgie hasn't done much beyond his own interests. After all there's several African countries who feel a little neglected.

ConservativeScott said:
Unbelieveable! You people need to get your heads out of the sand and realize that "You have to use the bigger club than they are using". I am so tired of the whining and crying in this nation of "The Ignorant" hint hint. Mr. Dithers(Martin) is destroying US Canada relations and the pansies dont care. Time to wake up, if the US decides to give us the boot, we are screwed. Get it through your heads folks!

I'm sure you obviously haven't been reading much on this site, as by now you would've noticed that not many here do care for Martin anyways. Just because we don't agree with you makes us a liberal supporter? Grow a brain and quit trolling.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Harper set to replace

Summer said:
Oh cripe, who left the door to the nut house open? GWB moral, my arse.

The Religious Reich really ought to take its medication and have a lie-down, if you ask me.

yep........for at least 3 and a half yrs. (giving the rest, time to sort things out into some semblance of "normalicy" again)

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)
Re: RE: Harper set to replace Blair as Bush's favourite pupp

ConservativeScott said:
Well well, I see that I hit a nerve, when I spoke the truth.
When was that? We here can only respond to stuff you say here on the board.... we've got no knowledge about anything else you might have said to someone.

Paul Martin has the "ostrich syndrome", ignore it and it will go away. Martin The Bedwetter didnt want to get involved in the Iraq War because he is a spineless pansy democrat.
Ah... "spineless pansy" is code for "too smart to step in someone else's pile of shyte", right?

George Bush takes a stand against :rapeing, genocide, human mistreatment and he gets called a monger.
Which George Bush would that be? Certainly not the one in the White House, who actually ADVOCATES human mistreatment and IS a warmonger.

I did once know a Mr. Bush who was a fishmonger, but I don't know whether his first name was George.

Unbelieveable!
Funny; that was my first reaction to your first post. How did you know? :p

You people need to get your heads out of the sand and realize that "You have to use the bigger club than they are using".
The use of clubs is so Stone Age. I prefer living in a modern world.

I am so tired of the whining and crying in this nation of "The Ignorant" hint hint.
Wait a minute; I thought you lived in Canada. My mistake.

Mr. Dithers(Martin) is destroying US Canada relations and the pansies dont care.
Well, I'm sure you know more about your flower bed than I do; however it's Bush who's doing his level best to destroy relations - with pretty much everyone he can.

Time to wake up, if the US decides to give us the boot, we are screwed. Get it through your heads folks!
I don't really think that the U.S. can boot Canada off the earth, but if you live in the "land of the ignorant", you don't live in Canada anyway. Frankly, you're probably even overqualified for the U.S. in that regard.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
George Bush takes a stand against :rapeing, genocide, human mistreatment and he gets called a monger

are you for real??? Sure bush takes a stand for human mistreatment.........He is FOR IT. ( see torture by US in secret and not so secret prisons) . Genocide:?? pretty much the same thing as anyone that starts a WAR on the basis of frichen lies is committing voluntary genocide. So we know where he stands on that one too. He is FOR IT>

Raping????? See how the US military treat their prisoners... and then let's talk about this.. (bush is FOR it.....by virtue of his policies )

A monger.....??? what stripe and color??

Hit a nerve?? you bet......as anything as myopic as ya present is bound to 'hit a nerve". Was that your intent. ?? Seems like a bold move for a newbie ....

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Well well, I see that I hit a nerve, when I spoke the truth.

hrumph. .. did ya say "truth"??? What truth might that be??? and who's??? :roll:

(ya see, we ain't a naive bunch around here..... :study: