Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I hope Israel grows across the whole Arab world and destroys every mud hut and terrorist pig fucker along the way.

Palestine is indiscriminately firing rockets into civilian areas, Israel is warning civilians in advance about strategic attacks on terrorists. Hamas is calling for the death of all Jews while Israel is evicting the occupants of 4 legally Jewish owned properties. All this over four houses...

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So you're openly proving yourself ignorant to why this newest BS "You all need to be exterminated" chaos happened? Got'cha. Maybe look into it and put yourself into the shoes of Palestine for once.

Realize that neither side wants peace enough to do what needs to be done for it.
You have no idea of what you're talking about! The average Palestinian (aka Arabs) have no clue what their leadership is doing or even why. They just know that their lives suck and until the leadership are either killed or in prison, they will never have the lives they deserve. It's on Hamas and their ilk - not on anyone else.

Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
This claim is disputed
"Over the years, Israeli security forces have practiced an official policy of using Palestinians as human shields, ordering them to carry out military activities that put their lives in jeopardy. This use of civilians was not an independent initiative by soldiers in the field, but the result of decisions made by senior military officials."

Israel aka Nazi Germany

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You have no idea of what you're talking about! The average Palestinian (aka Arabs) have no clue what their leadership is doing or even why. They just know that their lives suck and until the leadership are either killed or in prison, they will never have the lives they deserve. It's on Hamas and their ilk - not on anyone else.

I think I know more, obviously, than you do about the current situation.

Though I do agree it's likely the Palestinians do NOT know all that Hamas is doing or why and I DO agree it's on Hamas and their ilk.

Just like it's on the current Israeli Government for being Terrorists themselves.

Again, this "Conveniently" started after BoBo the Clown did NOT form a Government and because he couldn't do so, AGAIN, why not attack the Mosque in Jerusalem and the people in it?! And then of course kicking people out of their homes...

I'm sure if YOU were going to your place of worship and someone stormed in, forced you out, started a fire and outside of it, people were celebrating that your place of worship, one of your most holy places of worship, was on fire and hoping for you and yours to die... I'm sure you would be perfectly fine and not fight back at all!?

Yeah, thought not.

And all that above doesn't make them terrorists at all...

So spare me your faux rage for poor, poor Israel.

You're just being a fucking racist; admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I hope Israel grows across the whole Arab world and destroys every mud hut and terrorist pig fucker along the way.

Not shocked at your racism and bigotry and support of terrorism.

Palestine is indiscriminately firing rockets into civilian areas,

So did Israel.

Israel is warning civilians in advance about strategic attacks on terrorists.

And regardless of civilians leaving, they still attack; forewarning does NOT excuse what Israel does.

But hey, if you think it does, then Hamas firing it's rockets should excuse Hamas because anyone stupid enough to think they WOULDN'T attack is just, well, stupid.

Hamas is calling for the death of all Jews

And I've heard Israeli's calling for the death of all Palestinians; so?

while Israel is evicting the occupants of 4 legally Jewish owned properties.

Not legally owned.

Or are you all for being kicked out of your home because a Native Tribe owned the land X years ago and you can't fight it at all, or if you try, everything is stacked against you that it doesn't matter what the court says? (BTW, the residents DID try to fight it, the court hadn't even rendered a JUDGMENT before Israel kicked them out).

All this over four houses...

No, you fucking ignorant pile of human waste, that's NOT all it's about.

"On April 25, after days of protests and clashes, Israeli security services removed metal barriers around the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem — the main thoroughfare for Palestinians in East Jerusalem entering the Old City to pray at the Al-Aqsa Mosque during the month of Ramadan. In the weeks that followed, Palestinians continued to protest Israeli police practices limiting access to the Old City’s holy sites, leading to a number of clashes with police."
- https://www.usip.org/publications/2021/05/what-sparked-latest-israeli-palestinian-confrontations

So yeah, fuck you and your faux outrage over poor, poor Israel.

• Wow
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I think I know more, obviously, than you do about the current situation.

Though I do agree it's likely the Palestinians do NOT know all that Hamas is doing or why and I DO agree it's on Hamas and their ilk.

Just like it's on the current Israeli Government for being Terrorists themselves.

Again, this "Conveniently" started after BoBo the Clown did NOT form a Government and because he couldn't do so, AGAIN, why not attack the Mosque in Jerusalem and the people in it?! And then of course kicking people out of their homes...

I'm sure if YOU were going to your place of worship and someone stormed in, forced you out, started a fire and outside of it, people were celebrating that your place of worship, one of your most holy places of worship, was on fire and hoping for you and yours to die... I'm sure you would be perfectly fine and not fight back at all!?

Yeah, thought not.

And all that above doesn't make them terrorists at all...

So spare me your faux rage for poor, poor Israel.

You're just being a fucking racist; admit it.
You have already admitted you are a Jew hater. Several times.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and B00Mer