Do you blog?

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
I am curious..do any of you have a blog? And are you an active poster or a not so active poster. Do you read other blogs? If so, which ones?

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Semperfi_dani said:
I am curious..do any of you have a blog? And are you an active poster or a not so active poster. Do you read other blogs? If so, which ones?

I don't blog. I have nothing against people that blog, but I really haven't the time to engage in such activities. I believe that I Think Not has a blog. Perhaps even a few others here have blogs as well. But it looks as though the rest keep their blogs a secret.

I'm a very busy man. I'm amazed that I even have time to post here with the frequency that I have. My schedule is really up and down, but I'm always hard at it. :lol:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I just started blogging, you can access it in my signature. I was never really into it, but recently decided otherwise. I suppose it depends on the topic at hand, how much you want to reveal and all that jazz.

It can be fun though, you express yourself and everybody gives their opinion on what you posted. Makes for good conversation.

QueenMaa

Aug 1, 2006
I have a blog too. My blog is more about living a healthy life. I like blogging it is fun. You can see my blog in my signature if you like.