Did FBI HATCH PLOT To Kidnap Gretchen Whitmer?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

FBI suffers another black eye, admits it hid payments to informant in white supremacist case

The revelations come at a sensitive time for the FBI and Director Christopher Wray, who has insisted widespread problems revealed about the bureau's conduct in the now-discredited Russia collusion case have been fixed even as new revelations of misconduct come to light.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Poor baby. Are the wokesters kneeling on your neck for nine minutes until you die?
Nope, just wondering if it’s still politically correct to use the term black hat or white hat at this point to try and describe who is the good guy and who is the bad guy Like in an episode of Roy Rogers (it was definitely a clue when I was a kid). The lines are blurring & maybe all are wearing gray hats at this point? Makes it hard to figure out which ones belong behind bars and which ones should have badges.

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't bother much with the "good" genocides vs. the "bad" genocides. And TV reception in northeastern Oklahoma was shit in the 1960s. So, sorry.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada must’ve been rocking it back in the day then. We only had three channels and two were CBC (and one of those two was French), but we could watch TV as long as the rabbit ears were adjusted correctly, until about midnight anyway when all the TV stations went off the air. Different time.

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't bother much with the "good" genocides vs. the "bad" genocides. And TV reception in northeastern Oklahoma was shit in the 1960s. So, sorry.
Good thing your genes escaped the genocides .Did you miss the good or bad one ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Canada must’ve been rocking it back in the day then. We only had three channels and two were CBC (and one of those two was French), but we could watch TV as long as the rabbit ears were adjusted correctly, until about midnight anyway when all the TV stations went off the air. Different time.
Probably. Because it was CBC, a government-funded outfit, I imagine ubiquitous reception was a priority. Our purely-private system, kinda like cell phones, focussed on the areas they'd get the most pops with the least expense.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Probably. Because it was CBC, a government-funded outfit, I imagine ubiquitous reception was a priority. Our purely-private system, kinda like cell phones, focussed on the areas they'd get the most pops with the least expense.
Before Cable existed in this part of the world, CBC was a lot of recycled B&W from several decades previous of Roy Rogers and Tarzan movies and Abbott & Costello and the Three Stooges and so on and so forth, along with dubed from French Jacques Cousteau, etc…I really only remember TV from Saturday mornings but…The Wizard of Oz would play about 1/2 dozen times/year. Living in a city we could see the images, but not far from them TV reception was a blizzard of static for the most part.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Before Cable existed in this part of the world, CBC was a lot of recycled B&W from several decades previous of Roy Rogers and Tarzan movies and Abbott & Costello and the Three Stooges and so on and so forth, along with dubed from French Jacques Cousteau, etc…I really only remember TV from Saturday mornings but…The Wizard of Oz would play about 1/2 dozen times/year. Living in a city we could see the images, but not far from them TV reception was a blizzard of static for the most part.
We called it PBS, the Public Broadcasting System. Difference is it never broke one digit in viewership percentage, because the major networks were already well established when PBS came along in 1969.

PBS's greatest contribution to American and world culture was Sesame Street.

I'm told that TV in the Soviet Union showed hours and hours of chess every day, between propaganda and propaganda fiction.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek