Cosmo & Peapod's Excellent Adventure

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Yeah...they are baby boots, I got small feet, but they are steel-toed my friend, I can leap and spin as you have seen, in my boots, can't make those moves in high heels. :p :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
peapod said:
Yeah...they are baby boots, I got small feet, but they are steel-toed my friend, I can leap and spin as you have seen, in my boots, can't make those moves in high heels. :p :wink:

You may be able to jump and spin (my JR loves you for this) but with my heels I can walk through a forest or garden and leave perfect planting holes. And not even have to bend down. Between the two of us, we got it all covered!

By the way ... I can jump and spin in my heels too -- and aerate the lawn at the same time! :) It's all practice.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Dam that is a good idea, I never thought of that. Yes come over with your high heels do the lawn. The planting idea is excellent. I cannot believe I never thought of it before. Come spring I will yoke you and after each hole your heel makes I will drop a sunflower seed in the hole. Thanks for the great ideas. And what you got is not a dog, I don't know what he is, but that high pitched constant barking is just not normal. Bring him over I will spin him out. :p :p :p

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
peapod said:
Dam that is a good idea, I never thought of that. Yes come over with your high heels do the lawn. The planting idea is excellent. I cannot believe I never thought of it before. Come spring I will yoke you and after each hole your heel makes I will drop a sunflower seed in the hole. Thanks for the great ideas. And what you got is not a dog, I don't know what he is, but that high pitched constant barking is just not normal. Bring him over I will spin him out. :p :p :p

Glad you stopped in for a visit last night, Pod ... I didn't have a clue what "I will yoke you..." meant in the above post. Since I thought it might be kinky I wanted to ask in person so as not to embarass the other forum folk ... and maybe for a personal demonstration! :wink:

Turns out it's a farmer term, tho. Something about driving oxen. Shoulda guessed since you are the guru of all things growing and would know that sort of term. :)

BTW, peapod, another excellent adventure yesterday! I learned to car dance, got to eat fish and chips, bought a new Dar Williams CD and even took peapod into a lesbian bookstore. Confused them in there since I was in my high heels and she was in her hiking boots, but they figured it out quickly enough :wink: I was the one asking where all the dances were and peapod was the one asking "What the hell is this place?" Also got to see the famous Nico from the grocery store ... geez, almost enough to make a girl switch teams! No wonder you keep going on about him in here, pod!! Even got to meet a couple of the Starbucks Gollywoggs (formerly known as the the Jesters). All in all, a good adventure!