Cool Ringtone Music

fuzzy

May 25, 2004
Smithers, BC
cool ringer music

Hey guyz, you all seem pretty smart with cell phones. So how can i get those cool polyfonnic ringers? is there free sites on the internet or something... i dont have a credit card~ i have a telus phone and its samsung sooooo any body know?

___----------------------------___
{ þ-- ~~` fuzzy `~~ --þ }
___----------------------------___

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hi fuzzy,

I think the free ringtone craze on the Internet expired last year sometime. Really, it's hard to find anything free anymore. I used to download those nokia ringtones all the time for my 5190 and 6190 phones, but ever since I got rid of my nokias, I have not been able to find much in the way of stuff for my cell.

I think Telus offers ringtones for a fee from their online service. I don't have a telus phone, but you might want to give them a call and ask. There's nothing to lose by just asking. Let us know the result if you do call!

cookies

Jun 1, 2004
www.cellphones.ca
Re: cool ringer music

If you get a data cable ($129.99 at Telus and $5 on ebay) you can download a chunk of mmf ringer files... It's much cheaper that way since your not paying for every single downloads that's worth about $1-3 per download...

There will be some sites that will allow you to download ringtones for free but not locally in canada, which you will never recieve even if you download it.. :wink:

betadog

Nov 5, 2004
RE: cool ringer music

you can get free and paid ringtones for rogers at&t bell and fido from here

http://www.ringtonesavvy.com

also if you know how to use the free ones they work on any network , You just need to buy a 5 dollar cable for your phone (phone spacific) from ebay or another source then you can use completly free ringtones